HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog inUsergroups

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !

Share | 

" L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
J.E.S.

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   18th May 2010, 16:46

Thanks for the links and the translations! yes

I love the set design and the costumes too!

In the first video the contrast between the two costumes is a bit too big for me, though. I think they could have gone more extreme with Poppea too. Now she seems a bit dull - compared to the feather loaded emperor, she looks like a basic make-up model! That kind of breaks the illusion.
Back to top Go down
Vandea

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   18th May 2010, 19:06

So I´m recording it, hope everything works well! *cross fingers*

oh oh! Looks like I have some troubles! Not quite sure! the sound was off and I had to start the player again, and it started from beginning!? But the recording still runs...so have to see what comes out!
Back to top Go down
J.E.S.

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   18th May 2010, 20:48

I'm recording too, found a good recorder for mac just before 20 a'clock! Very Happy

The streaming hasn't been perfect for some reason. Sad Maybe I have problems with my connection, or then it's the streaming. Well see in the end how well it will be.

Btw, I just love Jaroussky's Spanish! It's interesting that his accent sounds more German than French to me. But since I'm not a native speaker, I really cannot say.

It was a nice touch to speak Spanish, especially when the interviewer's English wasn't that good. Much nicer to the spanish audience, I believe.
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   18th May 2010, 21:00

Please, about the recording - to continue here !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

J.E.S.

Philippe´s Spanish is sooooo charming and nice! I can only guess, but it sounds verrry "Spanish", with a little accent, though.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I love also his German...and his English as well.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   18th May 2010, 21:37

J.E.S., may I ask what mac recorder software you used?? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.karen-patricia.com
J.E.S.

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   18th May 2010, 21:55

My pleasure, Karenpat!

I use WireTap Studio, it's good! 30 days trial, after that you have to pay... I don't know if uninstalling and re-installing will work. There are other's too, but this seems to work well.

Records on mute, and you can choose the source program (for example Safari) and the program records only the sounds that the specific program produces, straight from the soundcard. Easy to use, yet has good options.

good

-Jenni

Last edited by J.E.S. on 18th May 2010, 22:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vandea

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   18th May 2010, 22:52

Wow!

That was amazing and Philippe was stunning!

And now I will hurry to go to bed...

Good night and some sweet dreams of our Nerone my friends
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   19th May 2010, 09:38

Senza parole.......................

Back to top Go down
Joanna

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   19th May 2010, 10:10

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   19th May 2010, 11:00

Cantiamo, Signor......bocca.....occhi....mani....altre parti......AYYYYYY !!!!!

swoon

P.S. Verrrrry good post
Back to top Go down
Vandea

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   19th May 2010, 19:09

Oh dear, those pics are awesome!!!

Indeed some verrrrryyyy [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]`s!!!
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   19th May 2010, 23:15

Libretto in Italian, French and English, voilá!

Back to top Go down
Joanna

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   20th May 2010, 23:24

Back to top Go down
tuffy942

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   21st May 2010, 00:51

I think we pretty much covered every little bit of Philippe's activities in Madrid.....He was-and IS- such a bright star!!!!I will continue to translate anything new Jana sends me!
Back to top Go down
karenpat

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   21st May 2010, 06:22

I just have to say thank you for posting the libretto..makes it a lot easier to understand [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ariodante

PostSubject: L´INCORONAZIONE DI POPPEA dowload link   23rd May 2010, 14:51

Poppea: Danielle de Niese, soprano
Nerone: Philippe Jaroussky,
contratenor
Ottavia: Anna Bonitatibus, soprano
Ottone: Max E.
Cencic, contratenor
Séneca: Antonio Abete, bajo
Drusilla Ana
Quintans, soprano
Dama: Katherine Watson, soprano
Amor: Hanna
Bayodi-Hirt, soprano
Nodriza de Ottavia: José Lemos, contratenor
Arnalta:
Robert Burt, tenor
Lucano: Mathias Vidal, tenor

Les Arts
Florissants
Director: William Christie

Teatro Real, Madrid
de mayo de 2010

Acto I: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Actos
II y III: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Joanna

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   24th May 2010, 18:18

Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   24th May 2010, 20:18

Dear people!

I´m just back home from Madrid!

It was an incredible, unforgettable night at the Teatro Real!

I should collect my power to be able to express all my experiences!

Viva Cesare Felipe!

Last edited by Il ragazzo * JaRoWi* on 24th May 2010, 22:32; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   24th May 2010, 23:54

By the way....

Joanna

This photo with Lucano is from the dress- rehearsal, I guess..... grin
Back to top Go down
Joanna

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   25th May 2010, 00:31

I think so [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ...and I agree...he's very boyish... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
tuffy942

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   25th May 2010, 02:03

A part of a translation that I referred to before.

Written by "Carestini" at a spanish forum "Una noche en la opera".(Extract)

- Christie was wonderful leading an ensemble of miraculous ductility. The diversity of nuances and timbre combinations in the continuo and the rest of the instruments reached the infinite. A precious moment when the accompaniment was reduced to a baroque guitar and little else. And a pleasure to see Christie from so close (well, his back) controlling absolutely everything that was happening in the non-pit , since they had taken the divider. Who went to see the charms of the soprano and did not notice the mastery of the instrumental group missed one of the best moments of the evening. It was to kneel, kiss their feet and thank them.
- the great triumph of the night was Philippe Jaroussky, with the most capricious and evil Nerone I have ever seen. His vision of the role was not poetic and angelic as some have said. None of that. Jarousky portrays a very young Nerone but he imposes his will on top of everything and everyone through the fear his tyrannical whims cause. In the Rome of Neron-Jaroussky life is not worth a sesterce. Whoever intrudes or protests, gets killed and that is it. As an actor he was imposing: the feather coat that I had not liked in photos too much, also reinforces the image of "bird of prey" who is this Nero constantly watching whoever bothers him. A nocturnal creature, lascivious to the limit and a slave to his passions. The french countertenor makes an unforgettable Nerone ( and I will be happy forever for having watched him in this role) But he should not share it too much because he was really at the limit of his vocal possibilities. We want Jaroussky for many years yet and his Nerone is marvelous but might charge him a fee.

……………………..
The evening's deception was Max Emanuel Cencic as a decaffeinated Ottone who wasted completely and truly his beautiful role. He exaggerated the fragility of his character and placed himself next to the singers who allow for the inabilities of Ottone. All his interventions were at the same level without coloring the contradictory feelings the role goes through. Bad,bad,bad. And his brief tangling with Poppea half hidden seemed to me incoherent since from the beginning of the opera he is history, zero to the left for ambitious Poppea who already had excluded from her life forever for loftier aspirations.

……………..
Stupendous Mathias Vidal in a Lucano who starts singing to Poppea's charms but ends up yielding and subjugated by the passions of his signor in one of the peak moments of the opera.

There is more on the rest of the singers but I started with the juicy yummy guys who sang leading with the Tesoro.
Back to top Go down
Mercè

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   25th May 2010, 09:12

Il ragazzo: I'm sorry, I've not seen this topic till now!!!

Dear friends,

It took me to work hard to summarizing my opinion about this Incoronazzione; you know I can't to explain fluently in english and Google translator is'nt neither perfect.. So my explanation will be not perfect too.

Nerone appears, first, wearing a magnificent long coat made with black feathers: the imperial eagle, the symbol of roman power.

The body, covered like this, does’nt keep proportion with the head; is a big body under a normal head; a pale face and a hair slightly grey: Nerone has broken hearth by Poppea. He has imperial body but his mind is only good for Poppea.

Poppea appears always provocative (a little like Hollywood artists) She is a truly snake. Her dress accentuates the curves of her body and she profit of this to drive crazy Nerone.
Voices translated, masterfully, desire and ambition.

Max Emmanuel Cencic is a very good Ottone. His velvety voice shows perfectly his affliction because Poppea does’nt love him anymore. He shows also his fear of Nerone.

Ana Bonitatibus is a good Ottavia. Her gray brilliant dress (almost black) and her deep powerful voice shows her hurt feelings and her desperate situation.

But the scene that I find the more sensual/sexual is that have Nerone and Lucano, the poet of the court. They want to sing Poppea’s beauty and they are so passionate that it seems lovers are themselves. Is a very good and disturbing scene.

Jaroussky always wears beautiful wide dresses (he remains the emperor) but color is becoming more clear and sunny. In the final scene (pur ti miro, pur ti godo) both, Nerone and Poppea wear gold smooth dresses. Emperor Nerone is only a man in love; Poppea is a woman who has fulfilled her ambition. The duetto is precious.

Jaroussky has proven to be a very good actor, but his voice reached her limit. In a moment of extremely fury, the recitative became almost a cry without any intonation: note was too high, I think.

In short, a perfect soirée

When DVD appears (I hope!) I’ll buy it at the moment!!!

Best regards!
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   25th May 2010, 10:48

NERONE FURIOSO ( Copyright only by me Laughing )

give rose give heart inlove friends kiss blush heat clapping bow happy
Back to top Go down
karenpat

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   25th May 2010, 12:52

^haha! NOW I'm scared! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ironically I'm in the middle of last week revisions before art history exams and I'm reading about Nero and his Golden House....
Back to top Go down
Joanna

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   25th May 2010, 16:25

I follow this forum...Spanish is a really beautiful language but difficult for me, therefore,Tuffy many many thanks for translation!
Merce, thank you too for your report! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Il ragazzo [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
tuffy942

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   26th May 2010, 02:37

This is a translation to Joanna's link above
Here it is:
" I sing as if I were a violin".
The french musician has a castrato voice.

Aurora Intxausti - Madrid May 24 2010

If someone wanted to paint an angel one would have Philippe Jaroussky as the model ( Maisons- Lafitte 1978) His glance is sweet, his hands move with elegance and his delicate voice transports you to heaven. He considers himself a lucky man and luck accompanies his tenacity. He has become Nerone to make his debut in the Teatro Real in the opera l'Incoronazione de Poppea lead by conductor William Christie, creator of the baroque group Les Arts Florissants.
The opera closes a cycle about Monteverdi in the Teatro Real after L'Orfeo and Il ritorno d'Ulisse in patria, presented in the two prior seasons and directed by Christie and Pier Luigi Pizzi in scenography.
The sales of the CD Stabat Mater are catapulting him to be a baroque star. He smiles when he refers to this facet of his life. "IIt would not be inappropriate to compare the baroque music with a rock star. What is evident is that there is an ever growing interest in this kind of music. I am discovering new repertoire that the public thinks are interesting and special. A composer like Monteverdi gives you the possibility of showing the different colors of my voice, which even if not large allows me to improvise and play with the rhythm," the singer points out.
Jaroussky started his musical career with the violin and piano and at 18 years old he realized his life would not follow that road, and he decided to investigate his vocal possibilities. "When I started to study they said I did not have too much chance of succeeding, but well, here I am, maybe they were wrong. Until then I had never sung, not even in the school choir so it was a surprise for everyone that I chose this option."
He appears happy with what he is doing even if it means an important wear and tear in his life :" I try to provoke in the public the same excitement I feel when I sing. The same happens to me when I listen to Cecilia Bartoli in her last album about the castrati, it is almost a shock to listen."
In his iphone he listens to classical music as well as pop and into jazz. "I cannot live without music, the sounds are in my head constantly and from there they go directly to my voice."

kiss friends good post

I loved that he always says somefing new in each interview!! good
Back to top Go down
Mercè

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   27th May 2010, 13:20

Dear all,

What could I say, after all your comments??? Jaroussky's voice, Jaroussky's spanish Jaroussky's person... I don't know. Jaroussky is love!!!

I think about this words: "plaisir d'amour ne dure qu'un instant; chagrin d'amour dure toute la vie".
If we ca'nt have this instant, we will have all our life to miss it.

Il vaut mieux ça que rien.

Good dreams!
Back to top Go down
tuffy942

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   27th May 2010, 14:22

I liked the words you quoted! Well I will see him in 3 days and I am already in the love that surrounds Jaroussky....I have rarely seen so much emotion singing, and especially in one so young.He is beauty inside and out.

Regards!!

"If music be the food of love......"Purcell

music
Back to top Go down
Mercè

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   27th May 2010, 19:36

I totally agree with you!

I wish you'll enjoy a lot in a few days... as much as I enjoyed in Madrid with the Incoronazione!!!

Best regards !!
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   28th May 2010, 08:55

Indeed, the true revival of this Opera happened just in Madrid and only because of Nerone by Mr. Jaroussky.

Now, we have an real Emperor.

bow clapping
Back to top Go down
karenpat

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   28th May 2010, 09:56

From the recording - I can't judge the acting, which probably was superb - I think I might agree with the reviewer who pointed out this was at the very top of Philippe's register. I noticed that with Il Sant'Alessio too. I suppose I'm partial to the roles/arias that are more nuanced or lower in terms of vocal range.
I also watched Poppea on DVD from 1993 with tenor Richard Croft as Nerone (as I think I mentioned upthread) and it's a very different portrayal - more like the stereotype, powerful and cruel idea of an emperor, whereas I'm sure Philippe played the more nuanced and probably more historically correct role. (Nero was apparently a spoiled child and an immature emperor)

No tomatoes please....unless it's on toast. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NoteSensible

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   28th May 2010, 12:09

Lucky, lucky Jana !!!

Seeing Philippe as Nerone was certainly unforgettable! Thank you for your pictures (beautiful flowers ! Red like passion, isn't it ?) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sorry, I can't "come" often in your forum because of my old old computer, which doesn't always agree ! But I don't forget my friend !![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NoteSensible

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   28th May 2010, 12:47

Thank you a thousand times to Ariodante [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] for the links which allow to download this wonderful opera (for the poor persons like me who aren't able to record themselves !) !! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
tuffy942

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   28th May 2010, 16:53

I am joining the ranks of the people "in love" with our boy! I will see him Sunday, and until then..........I will try to take pics and maybe I get lucky and get a kiss.... inlove
Back to top Go down
Joanna

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   28th May 2010, 17:17

Lucky people!I wish you a lots of [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and wonderful,unforgettable experience!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and
Back to top Go down
karenpat

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   28th May 2010, 17:44

^ well Danielle de Niese certainly got a - quote Cat Deeley - "full on smoocheroonie" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SJuli

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   29th May 2010, 15:01

Cantiam again - and not from the dress rehearsal.
Back to top Go down
http://napijaroussky.wordpress.com/
Mercè

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   29th May 2010, 19:49

One of the bests moments of the opera!!

In Teatro Real you could cut in the air the intense sensuality of this air: a perfect duo.
Back to top Go down
SJuli

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   29th May 2010, 21:24

It comes through even the audio only...
Back to top Go down
http://napijaroussky.wordpress.com/
tuffy942

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   31st May 2010, 08:57

OMG floating.....heaven.....beauty.....Philippe
Back to top Go down
tuffy942

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   31st May 2010, 17:57

I wanted to share this experience with you, some who have seen Philippe and others who haven't. It is a very special thing. kiss
Well, It is very difficult to understand the feelings when you come face to face with beauty. Beauty inside and out. Beauty of voice, beauty of face, hands, etc, beauty of manner, beauty in kindness….eyes that look at you straight to the heart (boinggg…that was Cupid) and that are so honest, so open….And so unusual.
Seeing him in the stage he is a presence: tall, his art around him like a halo. His voice climbing, playing, almost disappearing, filling every space…He said he never knows if what he is expressing with his heart is reaching the people just like he sends it. (Of course I said, Oh it does, believe me you are so expressive we feel everything you give!)So worried that the feeling does not get lost….
This describes a little piece of what he is about. When he is offstage, he is vulnerable, very young and thin and almost delicate, and one wants to just treat him so kindly and so carefully!!!!
There are few people like this. We are lucky to have met him. We have been moved by Philippe the star and Philippe the man. Hard working. Just goes for it.So aware. The world would be luckier and better with more kids like him.Deeeeeep bow. bow

Very Happy kiss happy fly away

Maria
Back to top Go down
karenpat

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   31st May 2010, 20:36

Don't you get starstruck? Sometimes I hope I never get to meet the singers I like cause I'll just embarrass myself. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ETA: sorry for straying off topic..
Back to top Go down
NoteSensible

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   31st May 2010, 20:54

I'm like you karenpat ! I feel too shy to express my feelings and I'm always afraid to appear as a stupid girl when I say all my admiration. So I often prefer say nothing...
Back to top Go down
tuffy942

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   31st May 2010, 20:55

Karenpat, Yes I do and I get so nervous, i said "I'm too nervous to open this (being starstruck)and he said so kind "but no,no, don't get nervous" . I hate meeting the singers too but think: we ALL get the same embarrased blush but I have never done the things I find myself doing and then....
sunny
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   1st August 2010, 16:41

.. .Well , the fiesta is finished .. The next magic dream which I had the luck to see.... listening to the recording from Salle Pleyel I understood that this moment come really... The Emperor has dumped feathers, and started to sing Purcell and Caldara and - I hope - will not run tomorrow to cut his hair again.

Certainly, there were two unique records - on May, 18th in Madrid and on May, 30th - in Paris, of course, the DVD will come out in 2012 ... But all the same... Any imperceptible feeling of loss depresses me....

It would be desirable, of course, to express all my respect to M-me De Niese - she undoubtedly, worked a lot and - clever. No comparison with the playfully cheeping "Bollywood" Cleopatra - Maestro Christie, apparently, seriously undertook the grinding of this diamant .
And, if in Madrid Poppea has surprised me very pleasantly with the sensual, passionate, beautiful execution without the slightest hint of kitsch, in Paris she simply won me with her almost maidenly timid tenderness ...

I do not know, whether the most respectable public will agree with me, but - whether it seems to you, that very many passages by the page Valetto almost immediately were repeated by the Emperor - certainly, with some costs of a job range? It seemed to me especially clear in Paris - at first one impudent boy from retinue of the Empress is insolent to Seneca * for what he receives slap in the face onstage* and screaming, starts to flicker fussy, and after him there is another.... impudent boy , quite close approached to the Empress , is insolent to Seneca and, without having received neither slaps in the face, nor expected support, screaming, starts to rush about hysterically. wink

Listen and listen again....oh how good mooded were two geniuses sitting by a bottle of an good red wine and rejoiced, probably, discussing details of how they will laugh over the Lords and Emperors onstage * and in real life*
- " Look , Claudio, I have here such a sketch.... Some music, if you please!
- " Let me take a look, Giovanni * Francesco*.... tram taram pam pam... la la la.... bocca bocca.... si siiiiii"...
- " It is very suitable, my friend, bene, perfetto ! Let us fill our glasses again!"

About Nerone I will tell * besides, that as you have already understood, I´m full of happiness to have seen him onstage* - Mr. Jaroussky is an tremendous actor - to change moods so as he do this - become hysterical, diffident, thirsting to be loved, gentle, vulnerable, spoilt and obstinate - this Nerone is incredible... Simply incredible.. .
And this voice - from the bright coloraturas to the several dark notes - pure admitted, youthfully - the sonorous, colorfull timbre of this maturing nervous and sensitive Emperor is so expressive and unique that I safely declare - we had the luck to be present at the definitive and irrevocable revival of this opera - thank to Mr. Jaroussky . All the past time Nerone was not clearly "who and what " - some not very young uncles - tenors, or also any mezzos in the average years. (I dare to remind that Emperor got acquainted with Poppea in a tender age of 21 years - so his images in some statements as a mature man are extremely incorrect .)

Thanks to Mr. Jaroussky the image became live and breathing, his voice - that golden honey and velvety, - stridently breaking on shout, his movements - angular and sharp, as also soft and insinuating, lifted shoulders, the deliberately confident gait "on public" and trembling whimsical hands when it is possible to be himself - all is lived, passed through soul and body...

Now, we have an real Emperor. Viva Cesare Felipe!
Cantiam, amici!

drinks
Back to top Go down
Vandea

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   1st August 2010, 20:26

@Jana thanks for your great review!
Back to top Go down
Salmacis

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   17th August 2010, 23:34

Hello!!

You´ve found lots of links!! What a great work of documentation you´ve done!! clapping

This is the first time I write here so I send greetings to all of you. I hope you could apologize me for my english! As a payment for your effort I´ll could help you with the spanish and Italian translations, if you want too... As I can see Maria has done a hard work ;-P We can divide the work :-D next time Philippe comes to Spain. When would it happen...? Ainch...!!!

heat

Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   18th August 2010, 10:11

Salmacis

Hello and welcome here! Thanks for all the kind words!

Please, if you would like to introduce yourself and to talk - go to the topic "Talk, talk , talk!"
and you can see the news about Spain in the topic "Schedule".

Back to top Go down
caragus

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   4th December 2010, 16:40

Hello,

Thanks for sharing your talent.
Each time I look and listen to the videos, joyful tears as diamonds appear due to the fact words are not enough to express what heart feels.

Philippe: Your blessed voice is renewing life of each one who listens to you. Thanks again!!!

Warmest regards form "the other hemisphere" (Montevideo city, Uruguay)
Gustavo
Back to top Go down
Joanna

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   18th July 2011, 23:23

Cantiaaam! drink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   Today at 12:08

Back to top Go down

" L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next