HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog inUsergroups

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !

Share | 

" L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SJuli

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   19th July 2011, 09:44

good post thank you
Back to top Go down
http://napijaroussky.wordpress.com/
Mercè

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   21st July 2011, 12:21

Thank you, Joanna!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
mercè
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   21st February 2012, 20:34

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Finally ! happy king queen kiss drink drunk

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   21st February 2012, 20:40

Yay!!! drink clapping happy

Any news if there will be a DVD of it?
Back to top Go down
NoteSensible

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   22nd February 2012, 08:06

Wonderful !
clapping

It's beautiful to see Bill Christie opened mouth as if he was himself surprised by his own interpreters !
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   22nd February 2012, 13:09

Vandea:
I asked today at the Teatro Real and do not know the date for release on DVD of "L'incoronazionne".
Back to top Go down
Vandea

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   22nd February 2012, 13:17

Rosamunda

Thank you for asking at the Teatro Real. What a shame, that there is still no release date for a DVD. Let´s cross fingers that we don´t have to wait to long.
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   24th February 2012, 08:19

Good news! DVD is to preorder by Fnac !!!

dance

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   24th February 2012, 12:14

And to be delivered from April 2 on? Oh, wonderful!!! Thank you for finding and sharing this, as so many things, JaRoWi1647!
I never dreamed I would be able to actually see this production.

Back to top Go down
Vandea

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   24th February 2012, 13:08

Jana Yippieh! Great news! Thanks for sharing!

clapping good bow happy dance dance
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   24th February 2012, 14:47

Astarto

You´re welcome!

Maryvonne put this link also on Facebook! flowers

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   24th February 2012, 22:02

Jaroussky on Dynamic? that's interesting. Good to have it anyway at last.
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   25th February 2012, 00:42

Dear all:

Thanks to SJuli I had the chance to listen to Philippe's interview during the opening of the Poppea in Madrid. The interview was in Spanish, how sweet of him give heart . so I did a translation. I decided to post it here just in case someone wants to read it. I hope you like it.

And as Jan says: VIVA CESARE FELIPE! horseman

E: We have here Nerone in person, Thanks PJ for the interview
PJ: You’re welcomed
E: We’re going to talk in English
PJ: We can try in Spanish, I’d love it.
E: It would be wonderful. Jaroussky has recently said that his first time as Nerone was very soon in his career.
PJ: Yes, I was very young; I think I was twenty or something.
E: So, it was almost yesterday!
PJ: I wasn’t aware of the difficulties and when I started to study this role again, I thought it’s so hard and high. But I must say that this role it’s very special for me because it was my first opera and I am happy to do it.
E: In fact, this role is typically sung by a mezzo-soprano, but it’s true that being sung by a man made it more plausible.
PJ: Yes, sure but as a CT I had to take more risks. It’s true but I love to finish with this wonderful duetto finale, after 4 hours that’s something unique.
E: Besides you did sing another Nerone, in the Haendel’s Agripina.
PJ: yes, it’s true.
E: Which are the analogies and the differences between both operas?
PJ: Haendel’s Nerone is far too young, Agripina is still with him. He is more childish. Now He is a grown up man in Moneteverdi’s Poppea. However he is still a young man, what I love about him is that he is not only the crazy one, he’s a poet, a very sensitive person and I try to represent all those nuances.
E: Yes, in fact History has left us a particular image, he was an hysteric and neurotic, but he also had a heart…
PJ: He had a strong sensitivity; maybe he goes nuts afterwards but…
E: He is very human…
PJ: Yes, and he is totally in love with Poppea. This opera talks about love not about he being crazy.
E: PJ’s area of expertise lies in ancient barroque music, but in which direction are you going to go? Perhaps, are you thinking about singing Rossini or Britten’s Oberon in the following years?
PJ: No, Rossini is not made for me, it’s better for Cencic. I will follow with my Baroque music projects. However I do have a new Project coming about Caldara’s operatic work. It’s much unknown. And then I am going to focus in contemporary music. My Caravaggio’s role is a very strong role and I would like to change the idea that I am an angel…
E: Who is the composer?
PJ: The composer is Suzanne Giraud, a French composer.
E: PJ sang a few years ago in Teatro Real.
PJ: It was ten years ago!
E: He sang “Celos del aire matan”. What are your memoires about singing Spanish Zarzuela like?
PJ: It was one of my first operas. The role was small; I was a “Furia” in an amazing Pizzi’s costume.
E: yes, in fact it was also Pizzi then.
PJ: Also in this production (Poppea) Pizzi has designed wonderful costumes for me. I remember I was very impressed because it was my first appearance in such a big production in a theater as the Real. So coming back here after ten years….I’ve never dare to think something like that.
E: What it’s clear is that you like very much the stage.
PJ: Yes, but I don’t do it often. I do it once a year because I am very busy with concerts, but it’s true that it’s some kind of special to work for two months in a same piece and role. You actually learn a lot about yourself.
E: A while ago you took part in a very beautiful Project called Teatro d’Amore by C. Pluhar. It was a very modern way of playing Monteverdi as well as Christie does, you know, full of rhythm and colour, don’t you think?
PJ: It was also modern in Monteverdi’s time. He was the most amazing genius of the History of Music. I believe that when he plays the clave he was also crazier than we think.
E. Sure, there are a lot of thing that we don’t dare to do with Monteverdi’s music.
PJ: he was very old when he composes Poppea…
E: Exactly and there is a polemic about the authorship…
PJ: That’s an opera which doesn’t seem to be composed by a someone so old, it is a very fresh work, amazing!
E: So, thank you very much PJ and congratulations for your excellent Spanish.
PJ: thanks, but no, no, actually, sorry for my terrible Spanish.
E. Not at all, thank you very much!
PJ: Thanks to you
Back to top Go down
SJuli

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   25th February 2012, 06:04

Thank you very much, Pilar!!! flowers I didn't know that “Celos del aire matan” was also directed by Pizzi.

Just for record's sake: this is the interview from the intermission of the live broadcast of Poppea on 18.05.2010. on Spanish radio.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   25th February 2012, 07:32

Pilar,

Thanks - an interesting interview. My estimation of Philou has gone up even higher. Particularly revealing is: "Rossini is not made for me; it's better for Cencic". How refreshing to find an artiste who knows his limitations! Some singers don't and sing repertoire totally unsuited to their voice, often with disastrous results ...

(btw, Cencic's Rossini CD is gorgeous).

A.
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   25th February 2012, 11:49

Nevertheless, I loved the duet from "La Donna del Lago" P sang with Mme Deshayes.
Back to top Go down
peacefulworld

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   25th February 2012, 16:17

Thank you for the translation. smile
Especially about Caravaggio. "My Caravaggio’s role is a very strong role and I would like to change the idea that I am an angel…"

This remark makes me so curious, how he will play as Caravaggio.
I read one book describing him that he shouted and threw away foods against a waiter. Because it tasted not good enough for him.

PJ has a lot of surprises.
Back to top Go down
Astarto

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   25th February 2012, 20:16

peacefulworld
The "he" who was throwing food is Caravaggio, right? Not PhJ, for sure ... .

Well, of course that role of Caravaggio should explore the whole range of human emotions, passions, desires, impulses. To play a man who knew love, desire, passion, rage and violence, a more-bad-than-good-guy, but an artist, a character of many faces, not a cliché villain, will be rather different from the opera roles PhJ has sung up til now. It should definitely explore being human in a more realstic way than baroque opera ever did. Let´s hope it really does.

I heard from somebody that the music will be very interesting, with old instruments, but a very modern and intelligent musical approach. Whatever that may mean.

Back to top Go down
peacefulworld

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   25th February 2012, 20:42

To Astarto,

I meant "he" is Caravaggio. Sure not PJ. (My bad English).

"PJ has a lot of suprises " means about his music,
not only Barok but also French melody, Spanish, and role of Caravaggio enz.
Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   26th February 2012, 18:59

I am still not sure about the gold lame dress or the black feather cloak from The Coronation of Poppea, nor about the make up and hair.

This piece is about an episode in Nero's life when his crazy surroundings and upbringing had not taken their toll. Nero started out an idealist, a sensitive youngster, wanting to do the right thing, under the guidance of Seneca. But in that family, you either got bad or mad or both. They either married eachother or had eachother killed, and it was kill or be killed....

Poppea pursuied Nero, by the way. She was already married. Her arrival in the family was not good for the empiring business of course, it was not a strategic alliance, so it met with strong opposition. Had Seneca not opposed this marriage for love rather than prefer one for political reasons, he would not have had to be taken away from his position, and Nero would not have been completely thrown to the wolves of his own family. That is when Nero went mad, not before.

So the mad outfit was maybe not entirely appropriate. This does not do young Nero justice. People always think of him as just a monster, but they were all like that and he was not even the worst. He did turn into a monster, yes, but he really loved Poppea at that time.

Edit: Thinking about it... around the time of the marriage to Poppea he was somewhere in the middle... he was not completely mad yet, but the good times of the beginning of his reign were over. He had already given in to the lure of many vices. Poppea temporarily got him out of that, and those short happy times were a small uplifting from his depradation, but a few years later he trampled her to death while she was pregnant.

Last edited by carolineleiden on 29th February 2012, 10:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   29th February 2012, 09:42

I just remembered that Nero was described as having thin legs and a protruding belly....so that's why he gained that weight! It was for the part! What a pro!smile

Back to top Go down
Joanna

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   29th February 2012, 09:49

comp
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   29th February 2012, 09:55

Joanna! That is a great cover!
Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   29th February 2012, 10:14

Now, THAT cover does do justice to the feelings Nero had for her.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   29th February 2012, 11:52

Golly gosh! Are there two DVDs of "Poppea" (Virgin Classics + Dynamic) then? Talk about "embarras de richesses" - I'm not complaining though!

A.
Back to top Go down
Morten Sletten

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   29th February 2012, 15:34

Most beautiful cover-photo, indeed!! smile The 2nd of April will be a fantastic day!Aaahh... /deep sigh...!) sunny I can't wait! Virgin Classics has the right to it in most territories. Maybe Italy is an exception... By the way, Poppea is a role Danielle De Niese has done extensively. There' a beautiful version with her recorded at the Glyndebourne Festival in 2008 out already. angel
Back to top Go down
karenpat

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   29th February 2012, 16:48

Morten Sletten wrote:
By the way, Poppea is a role Danielle De Niese has done extensively. There' a beautiful version with her recorded at the Glyndebourne Festival in 2008 out already. angel

Iestyn Davies is great in it too heat clapping
Back to top Go down
http://www.karen-patricia.com
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   29th February 2012, 17:55

Morten Sletten, Karenpat,

I think the real star of the Glyndebourne "Poppea" is Alice Coote who is a wonderfully thuggish Nerone - so different from Philippe's portrayal - although I like both interpretations. And yes, Iestyn is great too. If he turned up under my window clutching a bunch of flowers, I wouldn't be as dismissive as Poppea!

A.
Back to top Go down
Morten Sletten

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   29th February 2012, 18:42

- I agree, they're both very good! And the fantastic scenography, with the red drapes which can symbolize so many things and which are being used in such a creative way. Not a single drop of blood! I treasure this performance a lot...

But, the spanish one is also to be among my favourites. - Philippe, Denise, Max E. and the rest of the cast!! ¡Salud!

Back to top Go down
Artaserse

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   29th February 2012, 18:49

Joanna

This cover is.....just.... surprised ( So, by Virgin? Or by Dynamic ? - Artemis agree )

carolineleiden

As far as I know, Nerone met Poppea as he was very young, about 21 , she was seven years his senior and married already the second time to Ottone ( he was two years her junior, hehe ). Nerone and Poppea had togheter one daughter, Claudia, who died some months after her birth.

karenpat

Oh yes, M-me Coote was very convincing Nero (quite brutal!), but...I´d prefer our Only One. He is just ...AMAZING!

SJuli

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   29th February 2012, 20:54

I watched the Glyndebourne Poppea just a few weeks ago and also was very impressed by A. Coote, she was so evil and menacing in every second she spent on stage! And the funny scenes were also very good, even the prologue was so full of ideas.

I'm very curious about the Madrid production, as I'm already in love with the sound, listened to the recording a hundred times and played the "seeing with my ears" game, trying to find out how they portrayed the characters. I will see soon how much of my guesses were right! smile
Back to top Go down
Vivaldi

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   1st March 2012, 10:40

The Jaroussky Poppea will be on Virgin. The cover is just GRRRREAT!!!

And I couldn't agree more that the real star of Haim's Poppea is Alice Coote.
Back to top Go down
Mercè

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   1st March 2012, 13:31

Alice Coote as Nerone is superb. I think it represents the darker side of the character of Nerone. I saw a performance at channel Mezzo where Coote-Nero, after "Cantiam ..." Lucano is killed by drowning him in a bathtub.
I also think that the best duet "Pur ti miro" is wiht Jaroussky and Nuria Rial: their voices are matched in a perfect way.

I look forward to the DVD to relive the intense moments of the performance of Teatro Real !!

Salut !
Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   4th March 2012, 20:10

Artaserse

nero came from a terribly ambitious background. His mother Agripinilla had great plans for him, and married Claudius just to ensure his position, and then killed Brittanicus to get him the throne. That was not an uncommon thing to do: several attempts on Nero's life were made when he was still a child, because he was next in line for the throne. The relationship was also incestuous, but that too was not that uncommon in those circles...Caligula and Messalina were brother and sister.... And Tiberius turned out to be a paedophile. Julius Caesar was bisexual. You name it, the Roman imperial family did it.

he first five or so years of Nero's reign were known as very good years. He had received a good education and was guided still by Seneca. He was a good ruler of the empire, and a fair judge, and certainly not a worse peron than most people surrounding him. But when he refused to eliminate more political opponents, his mother threatened to kill him instead and put another protege on the throne if he did not get tougher. So he killed her. And while he was at it, killed everybody else who was in his way. Including his first wife. He had her falsely accused of adultery and executed. That was not very well received in Rome: divorce would have been sufficient.

Before he met Poppea he was, a married man, btw, already giving in to his vices. Face it: the man was depraved. He was out all night, every night, painting the town red and seducing and raping freeborn boys and girls. Nobody was safe from him: he even raped a Vestal virgin. He married a man, with himself as the woman, the first gay marriage in Roman Law I guess, and well, if it made him happy, fine, but did he really have to castrate another boy and marry that one as girl too?

And of course there was the musical career. He was an emperor already, and though he was not a bad singer and composer, he was not a world class act, so he should have stuck to ruling an empire. And ofcourse there was the squandering of public funding for private purposes. (Apparently that is a phenomenon of all times...)

All this was already going on when he met Poppea. But he really was in love with her. It just did not last that long.
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   4th March 2012, 20:37

Carolineleiden:
Delicious portrait of Nero, my word!
So when some say that Philip finally sing the role of villain in "Caravaggio", have not seen the scene between Nero and Seneca in "L'incoronazione of Poppea."
Wonderful and terrible conversation, as there are very few in the history of opera ..
Caravaggio is much more common (except as a painter).
Back to top Go down
Artaserse

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   5th March 2012, 14:22

Carolineleiden,

have you ever read " A treasury of Royal scandals" ? wink

BTW, Antonia, daughter of Claudius, refused his invitation to become the next " Mrs. Nero", was charged with attempting rebellion and executed as well.
And I wouldn´t speak of " married a man ( or a castrato- boy)" in case of Nerone and his time- the relationship between men were quite ok and the society had not so much objections against this kind of love ( to compare to the different times and countries later), so they could live together freely and the ritual of a " wedding" was just a play.

carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   5th March 2012, 17:39

Artaserse: No. Just Suetonius and Tacitus.

Accepted as the love may have been, it was still adultery!
Back to top Go down
Artaserse

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   5th March 2012, 22:05

carolineleiden

OMG OMG OMG, I´ll never reach that high! angel

carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   6th March 2012, 09:46

Loeb's classical library gives the translation on the other page. wink
Back to top Go down
tuffy942

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   7th March 2012, 00:48

Finally the DVD????OMG Excelentisimo!! carolineleiden, your description of Nero's life and place was very vivid. Philippe said that he was playing Nero as a troubled artist with all the excesses of the time, and his portrayal was amazing but it does only take a little piece of Nero's life. Thank you to all for the information; that cover is SO beautiful!!! heat
Did I understand correctly it will be out by April???Does anyone know where to order??

dance
Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   7th March 2012, 10:27

I used to think, like many historians, that the progressing madness of the members of the Roman Imperial family was caused by the lead plumming pipes, that caused every drop of water they drank to be poisoned. Leadwhite is a very potent toxin that causes braindamage.

But later excavations showed all the pipes to be lined on the inside with lime deposit from the water, so the lead never got into the water.

The madness and depravity of that family was maybe just culturally determined, because absolute power tends to corrupt absolutely. With no force in place to keep you with your two feet on the ground, human beings tend to loose sight of morality. The pagan gods were as human as the rest of us, so they did not mind what went on among humans. They did not judge your deeds after death. There was absolutely nothing to hold the Romans back, morally speaking. They were purely instrumental in their approach. They believed in elders, in gods, in an afterlife, but the concept of sin or judgement day was not known to them.

For Philippe, probably the only common ground with Nero was the fact that Nero would much rather have been a musician rather than an emperor.
Back to top Go down
Mercè

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   7th March 2012, 14:32

Dear tuffy942,

I have made an order to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] France and they'll send to me from the one of April. In Barcelona we have Fnac too, but ussually the DVD arrives later that in France.

Good luck!!

Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   8th March 2012, 10:16

If we look at Nero by the moral standards of his day and of today, rather than the picture painted by later historians, who of course had a coloured view according to the mores of their own times, we can say that as far as the depravity went, it wasn't even that bad. He was more of a libertine, a son of the sexual revolution, a hippie with free love as a motto, and really not that different from a lot of young people today. (Internet has turned our sons and daughters into little Nero's, as far as that is concerned. )

The taking out of political opponents: Politics today is a snakepit as well, but taking down opponents is done in a non bloody fashion. But never the less, it is a dog eat dog world. The killing was of course disproportional, but back then, it was the way things were done. Enemies were always on the lookout of getting back at you, in the same bloody fashion....

The squandering of tax payers (or bank clients...)money: hmm, that hasn't changed in the last 20 centuries. Most of them are even proud of it.

The vanity: Isn't everybody? It is the least of his vices.

The violence, the sadism: Remember that the concept of inviolabilty of a persons physical integrity, of the ownership of oneself, of human rights, of the outlawing of corporal punishment is a very, very recent invention. We look back, horrified, but it was only the scale of it that bothered his contemporaries, not the fact itself. This was a society that condoned and propagated slavery.

Blaming the christians for the big fire and persecuting them: That was probably what made him go down into history as the evil madman. It was bad, but he was following public opinion, he was appeasing the plebs. (Later it proved to be the jews who always got the scapegoat role.) Other emperors were far more ruthless and mercyless in their attempts to wipe them out because of their own hatred of christians. When Nero came to power, the christians weren't bothered. He did not even care.
Back to top Go down
tuffy942

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   8th March 2012, 14:18

I pre-ordered from amazon and will be shipped the 3 of April! Anyone who wants a copy and cannot get one I will be happy to do it. hugs And I will be sending one directly to my friend if that is ok. Oh my, enjoyment!!!The duet between him and his friend is my mobile ring tone and you should see people's faces at the "Oh destin!!" Laughing
Back to top Go down
Morten Sletten

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   2nd April 2012, 11:01

What a performance! I've just ended watching the DVDs for two nights. Thank you Teatro Real and thank you William Christie. And of course all the fantasic singers!
Danielle De Niese was absolutely stunning, both vocally and visually! Impressive performances both from Philippe, Max Emanuel Cencic, Antonio Abete and also young Mathias Vidal... My favourite scene must be the duet with Philippe and Mathias... - Just lovely! I will watch this edition many times!! - Take a bow everybody!! flowers
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   2nd April 2012, 11:45

I'm looking forward to watch it! Thank you for you review!
Back to top Go down
Mercè

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   3rd April 2012, 11:19

Today I've received the DVD of Incoronazione !! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's raining now in Barcelona, but for me it's [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] for all of you!
Back to top Go down
ppc

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   11th April 2012, 21:06

On Mezzo TV website you can vote now for the "Top Mezzo" Best DVD in March for "L'Incoronazione di Poppea", here is the link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Merci & amitiés de ppc reverence
Back to top Go down
Mercè

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   11th April 2012, 21:26

Thank you, ppc, for the warning! I've just voted for Incoronazione, and I hope it win!!

Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   11th April 2012, 21:48

Done!!! Thank you for the info ppc!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: " L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .   Today at 22:25

Back to top Go down

" L´Incoronazione di Poppea" in Madrid .
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next