HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog inUsergroups

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !

Share | 

Unknown photos.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin

PostSubject: Unknown photos.   9th March 2014, 20:10

Hello, fans!  comp 

Here I would like to create the new topic where we can post new and old less known photos, to research, to ask and to  discuss.

I´ll start with this one.
One lady posted this pic on Russian site and I still guess where and when is it taken? Any ideas?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

P.S.  swoon 

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unknown photos.   11th March 2014, 13:39

OK,I´ll continue with ....

PostSubject: Re: Unknown photos.   11th March 2014, 20:14

Oh God, he is cutie!  swoon 
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unknown photos.   12th March 2014, 20:05

Pilarddcc

Cuteness alarm ? air kiss 2 ( Who is the lucky owner? think  )

PostSubject: Re: Unknown photos.   12th March 2014, 21:07

lol lol lol  The teddy bear is enough but he even puts that face... air kiss 2  no wonder why everyone wants to take him home!!
Back to top Go down
lisacheung

PostSubject: Re: Unknown photos.   13th March 2014, 07:36

*JaRoWi1647* wrote:
OK,I´ll continue with ....

perhaps in Moscow 2008?
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unknown photos.   13th March 2014, 08:44

lisacheung

I don´t think so.
I also asked on facebook and someone will give me the answer about the permission to post these photos- they seem to be private.

PostSubject: unknown fotos   13th March 2014, 17:07

lisacheung *JaRoWi1647*

The black-white fotos with heartbreaker Philippe are in all probability taken in Australia, Sidney, Concert Recital Hall, Angel place.
The poster at the left side above philippes shoulder indicates this location, the "a" of "angel" cutt off. In addition we have a look into a programm where "Australian Brandenburg Orchestra" is mentioned.
May be these fotos date from australian journey 2010.

Moscow would indicate itself by kyrillian letters on the posters  I think.
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unknown photos.   14th March 2014, 20:14

jufilfan

Totally agree!  agree 

The next question: does anyone have this ( less unknown ) photo in large??? That look..... swoon 

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unknown photos.   30th March 2014, 12:14

Many thanks to Lullamy for finding and sharing this yet unknown precious photo!  flowers 

Twitter by Joyce DiDonato!  inlove 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: Unknown photos.   30th March 2014, 16:07

This is hilarious!  I love the way his hands are strategically placed on Joyce's cleavage! grin And she's wearing The Frock To Die For from the Drama Queens recital ...

A.
Back to top Go down
jufilfan

PostSubject: unknown photos   31st March 2014, 02:09

Artemis

If those two hands that touch Joyce DiDonato where really both Philippe's , nature must have provided him with two left hands. But I swear I saw him sign my CDs without exception with a beautiful real right hand. I suppose Philippe naturally never never never would "strategically" place his hand on somewoman's cleavage - not even in effigie.  
Maybe Philippe just tests her heart rate to realize if she has palpitations of him kissing her  idea ?

*JaRoWi1647*

The Joyce DiDonato- picture can be found on the reverse of her CD "Drama Queens" from autumn 2013; therefore Ph.s photo can't be older. 
I suppose this photo has been taken during Philippe's USA- tour last february just at his birthday in Sonoma State University.
First sign of my assumption could be the three first letters of the name "SON"(oma) on the poster right above Philippe's shoulder.
You posted in topic "latest events - USA- tour 2014" (14.02.2014) a picture from Sonoma showing Philippe in front of a PR- wall covered by MasterCard- Logos and the slogan "MASTERCARD PERFORMANCE SERIES". The unknown photo shows the same logo and the same slogan written by the same lettertypes.  

Maybe this chaine of evidence is somewhat weak but I can't strengthen it.

But what seems to be sure: Philippe shows himself to be a lovable joker.
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unknown photos.   31st March 2014, 08:52

Artemis
jufilfan

I  also see only one hand of Philippe there -the left one. Another hand (at cleavage, also the left one) belongs to M-m DiDonato´s picture. Besides, her hand is larger and pale because of a picture - quality  and is wearing a wedding ring. grin air kiss 2 

jufilfan

Completely agree about " lovable joker" - Mr. Jaroussky has an really delicious taste , not only  of humour!
And about your " spy"- research...it is brilliant! I wish I had such logical sense as well!  flowers

PostSubject: Re: Unknown photos.   31st March 2014, 10:43

Jufilfan, Jana,

Actually I was being facetious but I fear you may be right! What is beyond doubt is that Joyce has Philippe's whole-hearted (and deserved!) admiration ...

A.
Back to top Go down
Coder

PostSubject: Re: Unknown photos.   1st April 2014, 16:46

jufilfan wrote:

I suppose this photo has been taken during Philippe's USA- tour last february just at his birthday in Sonoma State University.

Maybe it's kind of "Happy birthday to you"? Joyce DiDonato has a birthday on the same day  smile 
Back to top Go down
jufilfan

PostSubject: Re: Unknown photos.   2nd April 2014, 00:37

Coder

Thanks for informing about this surprising coincidence!

You are right: To know about this sheds another light on the whole matter of "stratetic" décolleté-avances  and heart-palpitations-check. It's just nothing but a most charming air-kissing and little tender huging of his well-liked sister-in-birthday. All is right with the world again.

*JaRoWi1647*

Concerning the unknown photo posted 09. 03. 2014:
My eagle eyes just discovered a pale script that runs across the little pictures on the wall in the background. It seems to be a russian word written in capital latin letters, ending by the russian ending "OEV" or "OJEV". Perhaps you succeed in deciphering the whole word and it could be the key to further inspiration. That's all I can do by my weak forces in this case.  sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unknown photos.   Today at 16:31

Back to top Go down

Unknown photos.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1