HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog inUsergroups

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !

Share | 

Autographs.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Devotchka;

PostSubject: Autographs.   2nd April 2010, 19:10

Hey guys, I just wondered if any of you had Philippe's autograph? It'd be awesome if someone could post a picture! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Vandea

PostSubject: Re: Autographs.   2nd April 2010, 21:35

Ok, here we go! (click to enlarge)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Devotchka;

PostSubject: Re: Autographs.   3rd April 2010, 07:12

Oh, that's wonderful! Thank you, Vandea! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

By the way, I can't quite make out what he's written before his name, what does it say?
Back to top Go down
Vandea

PostSubject: Re: Autographs.   3rd April 2010, 10:25

You´re welcome, Devotchka!

He wrote in German

Für Katrin (For Katrin)
and on the second pic he also wrote "Alles Gute" (all the best)
Back to top Go down
karenpat

PostSubject: Re: Autographs.   3rd April 2010, 17:07

You're so lucky... the only autograph I have from a classical performer is Daniel Müller Schott (the cellist). Not that that's a bad thing, only at the time I hardly knew who he was and it's always more fun to get an autograph from someone you know of and have admired for a long time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.karen-patricia.com
Vandea

PostSubject: Re: Autographs.   4th April 2010, 01:05

I have to say that I got those not in person! I wrote to him via a concert venue here in Germany last year. I didn´t expect to get anything back and it was a huge surprise when I got my letter back with my signed pictures. I was indeed very lucky and for a few days I had a big smile on my face!

I hope I will have the chance to get his autograph in person one day....
Back to top Go down
Devotchka;

PostSubject: Re: Autographs.   4th April 2010, 04:43

Aww, that's so sweet! ^__^
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Autographs.   6th April 2010, 14:46

For me is the most important thing - not to have just an autograph, but to get it very personally, by one nice conversation and especially for me, not just the example of his handwriting.
That´s also the reason to keep them private.
Back to top Go down
Vandea

PostSubject: Re: Autographs.   6th April 2010, 18:43

Of Course is getting an autograph in Person an unique thing, it´s always something special for you, you have special memories how you got the autograph.

I collect autographs (only from people I really want and I like) and when I don´t know if I will have the chance to meet them; I write to them asking for an autograph. (and still hoping to meet them one day in Person)
But as you said Il ragazzo, to get an autograph IP is so much better because of the personal experience you got with it...
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Autographs.   15th November 2013, 13:19

A few days ago I had a great luck to meet Mr. Jaroussky, who was so generous  to take  some  of his precious time to talk to me about a lot of  important things. He is incredible, such a   thinking, knowing, feeling, sharing, witting, understanding (and and  and) man. And witty. give heart 

I´d like to share with you  the main thing he wanted  his  fans to understand: some of them try to play his " bodyguard" and  therefore also to become a part of his life.  He do not need this " help "!

Quote :
I am a strong guy and I can take care on myself.
Thanks!

PostSubject: Re: Autographs.   26th November 2013, 11:41

That's a really good point! Some people just try to get close to him using that subterfuge, in fact it had to seem a smart move in their minds. bad  The worst part is when some fans started making up implausible stories about their "close" relationship with PJ, claiming they have a strong and especial connection with him, hehehe secret . Sometimes I think some people tend to forget he is a real person with real friends and a life and we are only strangers to him. He can't be worried about us!
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Autographs.   26th November 2013, 12:23

Pilarddcc

Quote :
The worst part is when some fans started making up implausible stories about their "close" relationship with PJ, claiming they have a strong and especial connection with him, hehehe.
Exactly! Mr. Jaroussky has mentioned also some of them and told me, he is wondering how stubborn they are to " protect" him from the " common" people as if he would be their private matter.

It is quite  more than enough, that he shares with us his incredible talent, his music and his time for signing after his concerts. bow inlove bravo! fans

PostSubject: Re: Autographs.   27th November 2013, 12:24

Pilarddcc, JaRoWi1647, voici les mots d'or! friends 

Cela et est en effet un grand problème.
En outre monsieur Jaroussky est trop délicat. Il ne peut pas simplement dire "vaffanculo!" ou même "vattene!"blush 
(Excusez-moi!!!)
Back to top Go down
jufilfan

PostSubject: Autographs    27th November 2013, 20:28

27.11.2013, 21:17:46

JaRoWi1647:
Quote :
It is quite more than enough that he shares with us his incredible talent, his music and his time for signing after his concerts.

JaRoWi1647

At first a big underlining concerning the hymns which here were sung to praise Philippe Jaroussky since the establishment of this meritorious Forum!

Now I wish to accomplish:
Also Philippes audience, his fanship, his admirers his "Fallen- in- love- by- 'coup- de- foudre'- caused- by- an- accidentially- seen- YT- Video"- Lovers (btw. so I am) do not only take from Philippe, but they also give in their turn some essentials back to him:A talent will be seen, will be perceived and appreciated, will not at least be admired. It's music will be percepted by inclinated ears and hearts. What's about an artist, who does'nt reach an audience, because there is'nt anybody do fill the hall.
Last but not least the post- concert signing sessions: They are a mutual matter too: Philippes fans feed their intoxication by this captivating and charming human being and on the other side Philippe receives a super- lot of positive echos of acknowledgement and admiration. The other way this sessions are part of Philippes profession as an artist: he must perform and share his art and do public work to earn his living. His signing- hours are also promoting- time for sale of his CDs (meanwhile CDs were more often saled in concert- halls then in CD- shops). Thus, there is not an one-sided matter but a mutual exchange.

Those who can't recognize and/or observe the limits as far to the association to a "public" person are perhaps lonly ones pushed by their searching for someone who has appearingly all those pleasing qualities they are longing for. Philippes rayonnement seems to have a two- edged attractive power.

(btw. this is the first post in my life - hope it will work)
Back to top Go down
jufilfan

PostSubject: Autographs   28th November 2013, 10:49

28.11.2013, 11:35:37

JaRoWi1647

Sorry, but why should I delete my post?
I should be grateful if you could explain the reason.
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Autographs.   28th November 2013, 12:56

jufilfan

Why ???????????????????
I did not  write anything about your post.
no 

You´re welcome !flowers

PostSubject: Autographs   28th November 2013, 16:50

JaRoWi1647

I beg your pardon! Obviously I seem to be a big greenhorn corcerning all things about computer. As I mentioned my post  has been a "premiere".
In my post in the right corner above there appiered  a button "edit", which is not to be seen on the posts of other writers. This button contents the invitation "delete the post". From there comes my astonishment and my question. Surely I did'nt unterstand this in the right way.
Therefore -to enlighten the darkness of my ignorance - I ask you and all them who read this and are better informed then me for help concerning this issue.
A big thank you in advance to you and everyone.
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Autographs.   30th November 2013, 18:59

jufilfan

Don´t worry! hugs There always is a " first time", I hope, you ´ll feel comfortable here very soon.
Some time ago I also was quite a " zero" in all technical matters, but I have an great teacher and dear friend - our nightspell , who taught me already a lot.bow friends 

PostSubject: Re: Autographs.   Today at 16:32

Back to top Go down

Autographs.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1