HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog inUsergroups

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !

Share | 

Tourbillon des sentiments Toulouse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mon 1650

PostSubject: Tourbillon des sentiments Toulouse   13th June 2012, 08:08

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
tuffy942

PostSubject: Re: Tourbillon des sentiments Toulouse   13th June 2012, 16:04

What a privilege to have seen such an incredible programme!!!!They are both just lovely and so talented! And I would give anything to have seen Philippe's Satyrino!!!! devil
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tourbillon des sentiments Toulouse   15th June 2012, 07:21

Oh cara tuffy, his Satirino was very playful handsome guy who ..." tutto, tutto mi t´offeró" to the mischievously smiled Linfea - she obviously knew, he could´n be able to resist her feminine charms - it was quite an funny and pleasant " game". Argh! angel

PostSubject: Re: Tourbillon des sentiments Toulouse   15th June 2012, 13:10

To all,
I read a quite bad review of the Toulouse concert. The critic think called the piece I liked the most "a real shipwreckage" Has anybody been there?

Last edited by Duffy on 15th June 2012, 13:15; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot the link)
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Tourbillon des sentiments Toulouse   15th June 2012, 15:29

I have not been to Toulouse. I know only the version of Roberta Invernizzi and I find a beautiful and tragic piece about the execution of a young noble.
From my point of view "Sul Rodano severe" comes in handy to the voice of Philippe.
I have read this review a few days and I think, simply, this critic does not like Felipe. There are tastes for all.
He says: "Philippe Jaroussky a fait…. du Jaroussky !..."
Great! Wonderful! Thank God!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Tourbillon des sentiments Toulouse   15th June 2012, 15:41

Maybe you are right, what he is writing is the exact opposite to what we usually hear from P. Singing beautifully but no incarnation? A frayed timbre? Unclear diction?

O.K. Chacun à son gout.... smile
Back to top Go down
SJuli

PostSubject: Re: Tourbillon des sentiments Toulouse   15th June 2012, 16:57

Ignore this critic. He has no ears.
Back to top Go down
http://napijaroussky.wordpress.com/
rikkapijemy

PostSubject: Re: Tourbillon des sentiments Toulouse   17th June 2012, 00:25

How to explain a triumph with hundreds of persons but only one "diploma in critic" has a different opinion
I'm fed up of these people so called intelectuals who judge artists on base of their own feeling
I wasn't in Toulouse but in TCE fryday night.

I have seen thousands of people cheer cheering
Are all idiots?

Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Tourbillon des sentiments Toulouse   17th June 2012, 07:51

Rikkapijemy,

Well, if they were idiots, I'm happy to count myself as one of their number - una pazza allegra, that's me! I was at the TCE on Wednesday and Friday night, so I guess that makes me a double idiot. Actually, I'm trying to get as many of Philou's performances under the belt as possible; when he comes back from his 8-month break, I will be starting some extended travel of my own - so 2013 will be a lost year as far as I'm concerned.

He sang Cavalli's Lamento d'Idraspe beautifully and it's a lovely piece. Unfortunately, the TCE did not see fit to include it in the programme - so if anyone can send me the text, I really would appreciate it.

Philippe was a sweet Satirino - I've seen Cencic playing this part on stage and he had great fun with it too. And I really liked "Pur ti miro" - although Mme. Lemieux is not an obvious choice of partner for this duet (in the way that Nuria Rial is), it sounded really great.

A.

Last edited by Artemis on 17th June 2012, 07:59; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo!)
Back to top Go down
rikkapijemy

PostSubject: Re: Tourbillon des sentiments Toulouse   17th June 2012, 09:03

To Artemis ,
I have The Lamento off Idraspe,
If you will , I can send you by mail
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Tourbillon des sentiments Toulouse   17th June 2012, 09:08

Thanks, Rikka! If you could send me a PM, that would be fantastic!

Bisous,

A.
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Tourbillon des sentiments Toulouse   17th June 2012, 12:43

Two small snacks:

Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Tourbillon des sentiments Toulouse   17th June 2012, 16:50

At 3.20 in Pur Ti Moro he notices the camera, and he is so upset that he actually forgets to sing for a second or so. His volume drops. He REALLY does not like camera's....
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Tourbillon des sentiments Toulouse   19th June 2012, 13:04

A very nice review and a reflection a little melancholic about this adorable Peter Pan:

Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Tourbillon des sentiments Toulouse   20th June 2012, 09:42

Review > Report: Essen, Germany

I wrote a reply to the report on the german website:
"Revierpassagen, Kultur & Mehr im Ruhrgebiet"

> Maybe you will like to add a comment below the report too?

Sorry, it`s a german website. My privat comment:
Sehr geehrter Herr Häußner,
der französische Countertenor Philippe Jaroussky wird nach seiner kurzen Pause schon
—ab Oktober 2013— wieder live zu erleben sein.
Auch freue ich mich auf die konzertante Aufführung der Oper -Artaserse-
(Leonardo Vinci) mit Concerto Köln, wo Philippe Jaroussky gemeinsam mit anderen fantastischen Künstlern im November und Dezember 2012 auftreten wird.
Ein künstlerischer Hochgenuss! —
Ich halte ihn entgegen Ihrer Aussage für einen besonders geeigneten Opernsänger! —
Das Szenenstück —Son nata a lagrimar— gemeinsam mit Anne Sofie von Otter
in Händels Oper “Julius Cäsar in Ägypten” war eine Sensation!!!
Seine Stimme ist auch stets kraftvoll und geflutet.
Sie hätten ihn auch in Freiburg erleben sollen > Thema: Händel —
Er sang wie ein Feuerwerk! — Diese Kraft und gleichzeitig gekonnte Perfektion!
Seine Interpretationen besitzen einzigartiges Karisma!
Darin liegt die Ästhetik, die viele Menschen überzeugt und seelisch berührt.
Und manchmal spürt man diese Schwingungen in den 3 Sekunden nach dem letzten Ton… Die sensible Stille und niemand wagt zu atmen!

Hören Sie —die Stärke— in diesen Stücken:
1. Crucifixus etiam pro nobis (Vivaldi) > Marie Nicole Lemieux & Philippe Jaroussky
2. Alto Giove, Polifemo > Philippe Jaroussky
3. Cara, la dolce fiamma (Bach) > Philippe Jaroussky
Viel Freude.

I haven`t visit the concert in Essen. —
But I will enjoy the beautiful concert in Baden-Baden. Listen live! good

Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Tourbillon des sentiments Toulouse   20th June 2012, 12:06

Saskia: Thanks for the link!

BTW where are you going to listen the Baden-Baden concert?
Back to top Go down
Vivaldi

PostSubject: Re: Tourbillon des sentiments Toulouse   20th June 2012, 19:48

Artemis wrote:

He sang Cavalli's Lamento d'Idraspe beautifully and it's a lovely piece. Unfortunately, the TCE did not see fit to include it in the programme - so if anyone can send me the text, I really would appreciate it.

A.

I thought it was a late addition to the program. There was a special notice in the program, and frankly when I saw the program for the first time I thought WHAT??? Is he going to sing only one solo (amanti io vi so dire), so I was relieved to know he will sing another one, and was very very happy he sang also Sul Rodano, which is usually sung by one singer.

So I was there in Friday, and loved every minute of it. Really esoteric program with wonderful hardly-known pieces. Magnificent "Di misera regine", perhaps THE highlight of the evening, Sul Rodano of course was fabulous, so was Amanti io vi so dire and the Chaccon, and most importantly Pur ti miro.
Unforgettable evening!!
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Tourbillon des sentiments Toulouse   20th June 2012, 19:57

I can't find any rendition of Cavalli's Lamento d'Idraspe!! I would love to listen to it before the concert. Does anyone know where I can find it?
Back to top Go down
rikkapijemy

PostSubject: Re: Tourbillon des sentiments Toulouse   20th June 2012, 20:25

To Pilarddcc
I have also sought it before the concert in Paris but without success
However if you want, I can send you the original text
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Tourbillon des sentiments Toulouse   20th June 2012, 20:28

Rikkapijemy: You're very kind. I already have the lyrics. I'm getting ready for Valladolid next 28th. I'm thrilled!!

Do you think that there will be a CD? Or maybe a broadcast in the radio? It's such a wonderful repertoire and I would love to have it.
Back to top Go down
rikkapijemy

PostSubject: Re: Tourbillon des sentiments Toulouse   20th June 2012, 20:45

Unfortunately I am aware of nothing about a cd or a radio show.Speaking of impatience, I received the tickets for Paris the 7.7.2011, fortunately I had the opportunity to see him twice before.
But you can believe me this concert is by far the best of the three
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Tourbillon des sentiments Toulouse   20th June 2012, 21:44

Mr. Vivaldi,

Funny - my reaction was exactly the same when I opened the programme - WHAT?? Only ONE solo?? Luckily this was not the case ...

Pilar, Rikka,

You won't find any recordings of Cavalli's Lamento d'Idraspe because there aren't any. Idraspe himself told me so after the concert (she said coyly) blush It's very rare, apparently. Hopefully, they will print the text in the programme for Valladolid ...

A.
Back to top Go down
SJuli

PostSubject: Re: Tourbillon des sentiments Toulouse   20th June 2012, 21:52

Pilar,

He said to Vandea in Essen that the Baden-Baden concert will be recorded. No info yet about where and when will they broadcast it.
Back to top Go down
http://napijaroussky.wordpress.com/
Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Tourbillon des sentiments Toulouse   20th June 2012, 21:56

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] everyone!
Back to top Go down
Artaserse

PostSubject: Re: Tourbillon des sentiments Toulouse   20th June 2012, 22:07

Artemis,

here I hastily scanned text form the program I got . give heart

Spoiler:

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Tourbillon des sentiments Toulouse   20th June 2012, 22:09

Mr. Artaserse,

I think I love you ... air kiss 1 Merci infiniment!

A.
Back to top Go down
Artaserse

PostSubject: Re: Tourbillon des sentiments Toulouse   20th June 2012, 22:13

Artemis,

Ohimè ! air kiss 2 You´re welcome! blush

mon 1650

PostSubject: Re: Tourbillon des sentiments Toulouse   27th June 2012, 09:18

Back to top Go down
Astarto

PostSubject: Re: Tourbillon des sentiments Toulouse   27th June 2012, 11:23

Carolineleiden very well remarked, PhJ is so upset about somebody filming this during the concert that he even forgets to sing for a moment. Although it is "only" an encore! We can conclude that he severely dislikes it when things are filmed. Not because he was camera-shy, we know he isn´t, but because he knows precisely that if there is a "black market" video or recording, everybody will copy it. And nobody who does that will buy the dvd or official recording. And few of them will go to the concerts - thinking "why, if instead I can just watch it in my armchair?" Which will one day finish the market for official recordings, and maybe for classical music. No wonder he is upset about people filming. Apart from being incredibly rude, it really endangers musicians´ future.

Back to top Go down
tuffy942

PostSubject: Re: Tourbillon des sentiments Toulouse   28th June 2012, 02:14

Astarto wrote:
Carolineleiden very well remarked, PhJ is so upset about somebody filming this during the concert that he even forgets to sing for a moment. Although it is "only" an encore! We can conclude that he severely dislikes it when things are filmed. Not because he was camera-shy, we know he isn´t, but because he knows precisely that if there is a "black market" video or recording, everybody will copy it. And nobody who does that will buy the dvd or official recording. And few of them will go to the concerts - thinking "why, if instead I can just watch it in my armchair?" Which will one day finish the market for official recordings, and maybe for classical music. No wonder he is upset about people filming. Apart from being incredibly rude, it really endangers musicians´ future.

Well said, and although one wants to share with others the reality is that it is that pirate videos are everywhere and they do harm the artists' livelihoods. However our respect for PJ will not stop this from happening and other than not participating and buying his CDs and going to his concerts, there is very little we can do. think Lack of respect is very widespread.
Back to top Go down
Astarto

PostSubject: Re: Tourbillon des sentiments Toulouse   28th June 2012, 11:31

Very true, Tuffy942. Lack of respect is really unfortunately widespread. But if we are conscious of the fast that pirate filming is harmful to the artists, and if we share this view with other concert goers, they would also rather tend to notice and disapprove of pirates, and this might make it more difficult for pirates to film. PhJ has the advantage of having many, many fans.

Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Tourbillon des sentiments Toulouse   28th June 2012, 22:41

Astarto: You say that Philippe is concerned that piracy will ruin the market. Maybe for the Justin Biebers of this world, but not for classical singers, and least of all or him.

There is only a problem if pirates record a piece that is also going to be officially marketed. If not, they are not competing. There would be no need for piracy if more was recorded and brought out, even just as a download in his site which I would certainly be willing to pay for, via I-tunes or something, by the way, but that is just a sidenote.

About attending concerts: no way that watching a concert from an armchair is anywhere near as good as being there yourself. A live concert is an Erlebnis. (don't know the english word that would fit the bill) Watching these video's is like the teasers in the cinema. They only make people want to attend a concert. And all the CD's in the world cannot compete with a concert.

Without all the copyright infringing video's of Philippe on YT, I would not have discovered him, I would not have legally bought every CD that was still for sale, and I would not have gone to his concerts. And I am sure I am not the only one.

So about piracy being an economic threat....not for classical artists. Their audience differs from pop-artists audiences, who are young and poor and do not care about booklets and stuff. The ones who do settle for a bootleg copy of a classical artist would not have bought a legal copy anyway, because they simply cannot afford it, but may want to in the future, as they get to know him and learn to love his voice like we do and get a decent job after college. I copied like a madman when I was young, but I only buy now.

I really wish he could get this fear out of his system. Artists may lose some sales, but gain many more due to the exposure it brings, so the balance is still positive

Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Tourbillon des sentiments Toulouse   30th June 2012, 13:11

I don't think this is such a black and white, open-and-shut case as Astarto and Caroline seem to suggest. In fact, it is a whole murky grey area which, on the whole, I would rather did not exist for various reasons (selfish and otherwise). To be honest, I don't think the two amateur videoclips shown above could be considered as a threat to any artist's livelihood and are in no way in the same class as the pirate vids on sale which infringe copyright and artists' rights. On the other hand, if I had never heard of Ph. J. or M-N. L., I doubt if a wobbly, fuzzy, amateur vid with poor sound reproduction would have persuaded me that I just had to see them in concert, buy their CDs, etc.

What they represent to me (and I do realise that I'm tilting at windmills here!) is a HUGE lack of respect to the artists. When artists have taken the trouble to prepare and perform a varied programme to the best of their ability, the VERY LEAST the audience owes them is their undivided attention, which clearly they are NOT getting from makers of vids such as shown above. I understand that this programme took four years to bring it from a twinkle in the eyes of Ph. J. and M-N. L. to the polished performance on the concert platform. It represents a lot of hard work and deserves respect and undivided attention from the audience. And such disrespect can't be excused on the grounds that it is "only" an encore - these encores may seem to be spontaneous, but in actual fact a lot of planning and preparation has gone into them too!

I can't speak for Ph. J. but he probably finds them an annoying distraction - and not just for him - the film makers also distract the attention of those members of the audience who ARE prepared to give him their respect and attention.

Rant over ...

A.

Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Tourbillon des sentiments Toulouse   30th June 2012, 14:23

We can safely assume he does not like it, but to the reasons why we can ofcourse only guess. It is either a business reason, or he finds it an annoying distraction. In the first case, I disagree with him for the reasons mentioned above. If it had not been for a lot of little vids on YT, I would never even have known about his very existence. If you are not into baroque already, you do not get any information about baroque, it is not exactly music well known or for a wide audience.

If the problem is the latter, he is just going to have to learn to get a little more thick skinned. Such is the way this world is spinning these days, like it or not. Nothing can ever turn that back, not even if we were to stand on our heads, as the proverb goes over here.

PS: Just to prevent any misunderstandings: I do not even OWN a digicam. smile I own a lot of cams actually, but they are all with real rolls of film. And I do not take pics because of the subject, but because of the image. Don't care WHO is on there, just HOW it's done, the story it tells. So digicams do not serve me any purpose.

Last edited by carolineleiden on 2nd July 2012, 11:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Tourbillon des sentiments Toulouse   30th June 2012, 20:37

Actually, he doesn't need to give a reason. If it's so well known that he dislikes it so much, then out of respect for him, it should stop. A polite request before each concert starts might suffice. After all, he gives of himself so generously in so many other different ways ...

A.
Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Tourbillon des sentiments Toulouse   2nd July 2012, 21:58

Oh, yes....to Mezzo TV.... Laughing

Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Tourbillon des sentiments Toulouse   2nd July 2012, 22:57

I love Philippe, MEZZO and ARTE!!!

And the YT videclips!!! Cool
Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Tourbillon des sentiments Toulouse   3rd July 2012, 10:51

It bothers me. This whole YouTube concertvideo business. Not the fact that it is against the law, because law and morals are not the same thing, and my morals as a whole are a lot stricter than most legislation anyway.

But I happen to like these concert video's, not just from Philippe, but from many other artists. They made me buy CD's and attend concerts. They got me as a customer, because of these video's, I can safely state. Not because of any official publicity releases.

And then I find out that for whatever reason, he hates it and even has people removed from the room who make video recordings. Like...WTF?????

This puts me in a morally awkward sitiuation. I do not want to bother him, but I know for a fact that economically, it does him more good than harm. The old businessmodel of exclusive rights to an artist "owned" by a company, because they take the economic risk with expensive investmenst is no longer valid. All you need is a computer...

An example of an artist who got the record company out of her way is Valentina Lisitsa. She does not fight the internet, she uses it to its full extent. Everything she does, she puts on YT herself. So there is no piracy, because there is no need for it! Any DVD she has made (she does them herself) is to be seen on YT, but they still sell like mad. The people who really want them, buy them anyway. Her concerts are sold out a year in advance. She has a webcam at her piano at home, and fans can log in on her site and watch her practice live. (Sometimes she is late, because she had to do the ironing or something.) You watch her in her jeans and t shirt, doing al her exercices and studying, and then she says bye and turns off the cam again. She is on Twitter, on FaceBook and God knows what else and she is easy to talk to there.

She is a huge commercial succes, judging from her house and the Bösendorfers in it, smile.

I understand Philippe is a bit of a Sensibelchen who feels spied upon and inhibited when he knows he can be watched again and again later, after the concert. And I understand that that is what makes him the good performer that he is, so he cannot change that. That's fine with me. When he knows in advance that Mezzo is recording a concert, it apparently does not bother him. Maybe because that is "for the good cause", or something, I don't know. And maybe he keeps an emotional distance in those concerts. That would be the only reason why I would refrain from making illegal recordings if I had a digicam. I do not want to make him feel bad.

The disturbance factor of a small telephone is also minimal to the other members of the audience. It's not like they are putting up huge big camera's with aiming microphones held out on a pole, right? Let's be reasonable about that. They make no sound and take up almost zero space and are in nobody's way. The nuisance factor of a woman with too much perfume or somebody chewing gum is bigger.

I would not think for one minute to take away his livelihood, because frankly, that is just some lame excuse from very big companies who have been making too much money off artists and audienes for too long anyway because of their monopoly on recording, publicity and distribution. I can remember when I had to pay 45 guilders or a CD, and that was a whole lot of money back then. That was a weeks' worth of groceries for us. (The price of making a CD was about 2, 50.) And every legal vinyl record I ever bought and liked, I have bought AGAIN on CD. So the record companies got my money twice for the exact same recordings. They actually still owe me!

But in this digital era, that monopoly has vanished. The world has changed. It's time the companies stopped fighting windmills and stopped trying to close down free internet. The only reason they have obtained legislation to back their interest up is because governments have absolutely no tolerance for a free internet themselves either. Think about that last one, huh?

And those are my final words on the subject.
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Tourbillon des sentiments Toulouse   3rd July 2012, 11:56

Hahahaha Caroline you are taking this far to serious than it really is! We do not for a fact that Philippe hates to be recorded by "pirates", we can only guess...Even if it's true that we adore watching those pirate videos and they could benefit the selling of his CD's, I think it is about respect. I pay a ticket to see him and I want to enjoy the experience and to make him feel my admiration and joy. Furthermore he is generous with his time and he signs afterwards and offer himself to all kind of pictures and even weird practices...so let's be honest can't we behave? I think he already suffers his own stalkers so at least let's free him from that unpolite habitude give heart
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Tourbillon des sentiments Toulouse   3rd July 2012, 12:10

Well, Caroline, for I would be very sincere and I like the synthesis.

Again:

I love Philippe, MEZZO and ARTE!!! Cool

And the YT videclips!!! Cool
Back to top Go down
tuffy942

PostSubject: Re: Tourbillon des sentiments Toulouse   3rd July 2012, 15:08

This is another of those things that will never be concluded. While we have "met" him first though the utube videos (some of us) we still agree that it is intrusive and disrespectful. The videos I fell in love with were all taken from rehearsals and they were meant as promotional materials. So as carolineleiden well described, there are 2 sides to this. As with pretty much everything.
I do not record him because I cannot concentrate at the same time. It feels as if I am missing something being a camera. But if for whatever reason he dislikes it, I agree with Pilar: he gives us so much of himself, signs, poses, talks, hugs, that we should enjoy this side. Let us not disrespect his wishes! kiss
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tourbillon des sentiments Toulouse   7th July 2012, 19:36

Saskia sent me this link - it was a private ( ? ) concert on 6. 6.12 , nice photos, Philippe and Marie Nicole trés chic!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PostSubject: Re: Tourbillon des sentiments Toulouse   7th July 2012, 20:12

Arrgh, a big black moth has escaped from its cage !!! lol

No, to be honest...not bad... There is a Wiki-Page concerning the foundation, whoever may be interested. The artists waived a good part of their salary and the invited guests were expected to donate, I guess. Well done. agree
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: --   8th July 2012, 10:49

Concerto Köln is always perfectly dressed — no matter where they appear!
Two levels on several stages? No way.

Long live good dress, bow-tie ("black and white moth") and curling iron for long hair.
Marie Nicole Lemieux looked great! —

Artaserse is a feast for the ears and the deep soul.
These pictures are a feast for the eyes, too.
kiss

Last edited by Saskia on 8th July 2012, 10:54; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : --)
Back to top Go down
mon 1650

PostSubject: Re: Tourbillon des sentiments Toulouse   9th July 2012, 16:04

Back to top Go down
Astarto

PostSubject: Re: Tourbillon des sentiments Toulouse   24th September 2012, 21:34

I am so much looking forward to the recording of this concert program! Does anyone meanwhile have news about when it will finally appear?

Well, if PhJ dislikes pirate videos, one reason might be that it helped his career in the beginning - they made him more famous - but meanwhile, people are so used to downloading from YouTube that I am sure many won´t buy CDs anymore just because they can get the music on YT AND with pictures! (This is a very visual age.) I cannot understand how anyone can prefer a squeaky recording from a cell phone to a CD, but many seem not to notice a difference there *eye roll*. This is connected with another reason for a singer for disliking such video: An official recording or video will be of good quality and present his voice well. A cell phone can not really do that. I understand very well if he prefers people to ear the one and not the other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tourbillon des sentiments Toulouse   Today at 12:08

Back to top Go down

Tourbillon des sentiments Toulouse
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1