HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog inUsergroups

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !

Share | 

Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   21st December 2011, 17:19

Dear Tuffy

"And I thought I was a "dirty old woman". Those feelings don't end I feenk, fortunately ! I showed a video of "amanti io vi so dire" to my mum, the one with that certain glimpse of the eye at the end:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My mother said " oops, what a cute little devil" she is 78 years old.
Back to top Go down
tuffy942

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   21st December 2011, 17:43

Hey guys, If I get a walker I would hope to go to the front of the line, you know,,,,age has privileges....he he !!! Laughing Nanina, THANK YOU for the photo! Serious Cuteness alert!!! thank you
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   21st December 2011, 17:53

Hey Tuffy just remember: Kidnapping is punished very hard in the US I feenk,
even when committed by using a walker.....
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   21st December 2011, 18:38

Mr. Artaserse?? He always posts great and funny ideas! flowers
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   21st December 2011, 18:40

Now look here, ladies, I am willing to forfeit my privilege of "droits d'auteur" for the phrase "Ah feenk", ONLY if I can get to the front of that queue!
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   21st December 2011, 18:58

Pilarddcc:
I entered the video of Emiclasics because I have felt very curious to know as they walked the infernal hosts captained by Serenaluce (very well, very well Artemis “crudefurie”) after more than one year without knowing anything about them: OMG! Almost lose my ear! Everything remains the same! They have an incredible ability to shout without a break, with such volume that, really, I hardly hear the Immaculate voice of Philip to the bottom of the heat of battle could. duel
I felt a little sad. Maybe crazy mission that have entrusted, by the constant disqualification of anyone not think like them and, ultimately, for their inability to
be abandoned in the sweet hands of Felipe. Worse for them.
Photo of Nanina seems ideal for chairing this topic: mischievous, funny, knowing full well that it is irresistible for which he is photographing and laughing a little of himself and us with its bright golden eyes. swoon

(I already have yielded my site in the tail three times, Artemis. I am afraid that I touch me because I am not going to be able to expire with my mission, promise it to you. shock
Sorry my English always horrible).
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   21st December 2011, 19:41

Don't feel sad Rosamunda! In fact it is quite funny how the loose their time and efforts trying to convince people that Philippe is not a gift for evryone.

And you know if Philippe feels sad he only have to enter in this forum and we cheer him up!! kiss I would me more than happy to do it myself, with the permission of my boyfriend. We've already told about it, he would consent but only because of my obssesion blush
Back to top Go down
Artaserse

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   21st December 2011, 19:45

Hehe, ladies, I´m afraid of nothing more - I was married! witchy

So I just enjoy the conversation here and - OK, dear Pilarddcc, I´ll think about my next " great and funny" ideas in this case. give rose

BTW, Felipe is also " my size" , therefore please take care by all your future activities , I want him safely back! tongue

Last edited by Artaserse on 21st December 2011, 19:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   21st December 2011, 19:47

Hey, you see, who is afraid of Mr. Artaserse? He's watching us, how we decided to share our Philippe...He's everybody's size in this forum, I'm afraid!
Back to top Go down
Nenuphar

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   21st December 2011, 20:21

Hm, just realized that I made a typing error Sad
Of course I wanted to say that Philippes size would be perfect for me... comp
It seems, that this vision of the body search distracted me too much!!! prankster
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   21st December 2011, 21:10

A little treasure for the ones who mentioned Nerone. I still hope, he won't have his hair cut like that again. Besides, I didn't add the text, it's pretty funny.

Back to top Go down
SJuli

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   22nd December 2011, 07:32

Oh no, I got my first serenaluce-comment on one of my videos! I must have been a very bad girl if this is my Christmas present! (Perhaps I shouldn't have laughed so much at yesterday's body search discussion? think )

Duffy,
I love the picture Very Happy

Last edited by SJuli on 22nd December 2011, 15:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://napijaroussky.wordpress.com/
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   22nd December 2011, 09:47

Dear SJuli

I blocked her immediately after her first attempt. We ´re neither victims nor psychologists to let anyone to insult our feelings this way .

Here - to console you a little . hugs

Spoiler:

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   22nd December 2011, 13:20

SJuli: In which one? I'm still laughing. She is insatiable!

Jana: Nice picture! clapping

And you're right if she needs medical help we should send her a psicology's telephone crazy
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   22nd December 2011, 13:47

Pilarddcc,

I´m sure , all what we should do actually - to turn a blind eye to this kind of people.

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   22nd December 2011, 15:12

Hi Jana!

Can I ask you something? Maybe you know if there is a record of this Ohimè:

I just love his performance and the way he sings it. When he say "diamante" or "paradiso" is truly amazing. I have Teatro d'Amore but it is not the same. Do you know if there is a dvd or a cd record of this recital in Ambronay?

And thank you againg for all your work in this forum and your great youtube channel reverence bow
Back to top Go down
SJuli

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   22nd December 2011, 15:15

Jana,
You've found the best kind of consolation! hugs

Pilarddcc,
It's "O let me weep".

Actually, I started to think that my videos are not good enough because she ignored me so far, but now I'm relieved. wink
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   22nd December 2011, 15:17

pilardcc,
it is the jazzy version, recorded on the bonus cd from "Via Crucis" If it is not already among the downloads, I could send it.
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   22nd December 2011, 15:34

SJuli: lol I have already watched that video. It's very touching as usual! You, lucky girl, you got Serenaluce attention...

Duffy: I don't have Via Crucis cd...I've bought seven cd's in the last three weeks in order to start "studying" comp Philippe's work but I didn't choose that one. I've just checked in "downloads" section but I can't find this cocnert, there is actually a topic on Ambronay but the videos are from Metz 2009 and I already dwnloaded that one violin

It would be very kind of you if you could send it... hide
Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   22nd December 2011, 16:07

I think Artaserse should get the job of searching for hidden microphones. That way Philippe will be able to enjoy the experience as well.

Artaserse, he's all yours.
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   22nd December 2011, 16:19

Caroline:

Ey! Talk for yourself! As Artaserse said "skillful hands" are what they are, whoever uses them... give heart
Back to top Go down
Nenuphar

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   22nd December 2011, 16:24

Pilarddcc:
Right you are with your comment to Caroline!!

carolineleiden:
If you leave the queue - fine, I will not! My chances are increasing! embrace
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   22nd December 2011, 16:26

lol
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   22nd December 2011, 16:54

carolineleiden, pilardcc, nenuphar

It's a pity, but I think caroline is right, I also fear, he is into boys. But never give up:
I think the procedure would be "try and error".
And besides, don't expect me to leave the queue, it's not so easy to push me out !
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   22nd December 2011, 17:32

lol

If he doesn't care I don't care either. I'm very open-minded drink
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   22nd December 2011, 17:41

Pilardcc,
it seems we are sisters in spirit
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   22nd December 2011, 17:52

Sorelle in spirito ma anche lontane hugs

Back to top Go down
Artaserse

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   22nd December 2011, 17:59

Oh My God. rofl

Caroline! Pilar! Duffy !

Artaserse ( as modest and altruistic as he is ) offered himself to replace the singer in your naughty attitudes!

.....on the other hand......( whether skillful or not ) .... you try to seduce me to take a part in your project.......that is.......soooo......you know.....sooo..... tempting..... heat
I DON´T DARE!!!!! surprised I´m too shy ! blush

SJuli

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   22nd December 2011, 18:35

Altruism should get its reward...
Back to top Go down
karenpat

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   22nd December 2011, 18:36

serenaluce has also posted very negative comments on my Bejun Mehta videos.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.karen-patricia.com
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   22nd December 2011, 18:41

Artaserse, you are the one with the biggest chances here!

We know when we are beaten.
Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   22nd December 2011, 18:48

And it is not, I repeat NOT a naughty endeavor. It is for a noble cause, to shut up all the rumours that Philippe wears a hidden microphone. angel
Back to top Go down
Artaserse

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   22nd December 2011, 19:05

Caroline,

I pray for your pardon! Of course " noble cause"- I´m just still way too unspoilt for this kind of nobility.... prankster

carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   22nd December 2011, 19:17

JaRoWi,

He looks much better if he is not done up by some make up artist with rouge and eyeshadow and godforbid LIPGLOSS. A friend saw a picture on a CD cover and said: "what a creep". And I have to admit: she had a point there.

Unspoilt Artaserse: I bet that you have done things to men that even I haven't. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Artaserse

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   22nd December 2011, 19:39

Caroline,

I honestly don´t want to know which things you haven´t done to the men.

So I expect you to do not put your fingers in my underwear . On both counts.

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   22nd December 2011, 19:44

I've spent the evening laughing about your comments! lol lollollollol

This is such a great place! I'm happy I found all you! friends

Mr. Artaserse: Monsieur, I love your sense of humour reverence

By the way, Caroline, who says "what a creep" affraid I'm found him quite fascinating in his ambiguity swoon

Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   22nd December 2011, 19:48

Artaserse: sometimes you really take things too seriously. I was just kidding. All of us have just been kidding this whole topic. Didn't mean any harm. Sorry if you felt that way.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   22nd December 2011, 19:50

SJuli, Karenpat,

Cecilia Bartoli, Sonia Prina and Vivica Genaux's videos have also been on the receiving end of crudefurie's less than flattering comments. In fact, she's not too keen on mezzos altogether as she feels they are "stealing" rôles that rightfully belong to countertenors, even to the point of recommending a countertenor Cherubino, god help us!
Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   22nd December 2011, 19:52

Pilar: the picture was too unnatural, I think that is what she meant. He looks nice enough without make up of photoshop.
Back to top Go down
Artaserse

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   22nd December 2011, 20:19

Caroline,

Some guys, who do things to men that even you haven't done, are really vulnerable. I ´m sorry for my reaction - I sometimes persuade myself wrong.

Let us continue to have fun!

Pilar,

Madame, le plaisir est le mien! kiss

Artemis,

Cherubino - countertenor? That would be a bomb! air kiss 2
I knew one young counter, who sung this role and was quite convincing in it...Voi che sapeeeteeee... whistle

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   22nd December 2011, 20:44

Mr.Artaserse,

Counter Cherubino? Nah, Mozart wanted a girl and a pretty one at that! Although, a countertenor could get away with it if he were sufficiently slender and epicene looking. Our Philippe or maybe David Hansen would fine, if you must. Definitely not for any countertenor fond of facial hair (and so many of them are) which lets David Daniels off the hook!
Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   22nd December 2011, 20:59

Well, Cherubino is a boy. It could be done by a high counter, especially a pretty one.
Back to top Go down
Artaserse

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   22nd December 2011, 21:00

Artemis,

No facial hair at all !!! scary Slender but a bit girlish soft, you know....cheeky, shy and tender in the same time!

Mozart wanted a sweet girl playing a handsome boy playing a sweet girl - a parody on the contemporary opera with the same bewildering acts !

Now we have a lot of young counters, who would be able to do it good enough to satisfy Herr Mozart himself!

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   22nd December 2011, 21:17

A woman who impersonates a man, who impersonates a woman... think It seems to me as great Blake Edward's film Victor/Victoria tongue

I didn't know about Mozart's intention to do a parody. The ambiguity was one the most wanted "virtues" during castrati's "Etá d'Oro". They appealled equally to men and women, so I believe nowdays we are in the same mood. We can take a male Querubino wink
Back to top Go down
Artaserse

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   22nd December 2011, 21:36

You see, Pilar, he ( Mozart ) could get one young handsome castrato for this role, but he wanted even to tease the audience with the real girl replacing the not quite real boy on stage - what a cheeky enterprise!
Wolferl was also one naughty guy himself. wink

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   22nd December 2011, 21:48

This is a quite interesting topic. Thanks for the info!

Why don't open a new topic about castrati or early music? I mean, I am very interested myself from the historical point of view. It happens that I am studying Spanish artists in Primo Settecento at Rome, and I came across with the important opera soirées in the Spanish Embassy in Piazza di Spagna. The period of Metastasio, just before he left for Vienna. I am very curious about it but my background is far from be related to that area.

I wonder, maybe some of you know any bibliography? we could also talk about not accademic stuff, but I would very much apprecciate some insight about that topic yes
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   22nd December 2011, 21:51

Caroline, Pilar

I'd say "creep" is really a bit hard, but I don't like the "pimped" Philippe neither. There sure is a target group, well it's all business. But on the other hand, it is part of the image he must be tired of. The styling doesn't match the reality as some years before. I prefer the male "version" with a few little wrinkles and a shade of beard. Apart from that, he doesn't need all that at all, this guy really sings wonderful and is verrryyy handsome. give heart
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   22nd December 2011, 22:09

Yes, Duffy, this is a marketing thing. It is the same when you see all those operas with beautiful young women in the cover that they have nothing to do with the real work and the singers.

Of course, he doesn't need anything extra. His charm relies precisely in that "next-door" boy look (also in his great green eyes...ahhh I could loose myself there inlove and in his kissable lips....I have to stop swoon )
Back to top Go down
Artaserse

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   22nd December 2011, 22:14

What???? Pilar! " Kissable" always was my word! air kiss 2

The most kissable mouth on Earth................forbidden minds..... SOS

Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   22nd December 2011, 22:18

Caroline

why do you say we were beaten? When P really is into boýs, it's perfect,. I'm into boys, too!

Artaserse,
well, when you are shy that is really a severe problem. I can already imagine the singer and you, meeting each other, screeeaaam and run away in two opposite directions. He is rather shy too ! Then again, I could stick out a leg and hopefully complete the mission.
Great job. The end justifies the means! angel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Today at 16:33

Back to top Go down

Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next