HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog inUsergroups

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !

Share | 

"König im Counter-Himmel"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joanna

PostSubject: "König im Counter-Himmel"   12th November 2010, 16:23

König im Counter-Himmel

"Philippe Jaroussky gilt als bester Counter-Tenor der Welt und männliche Antwort auf Cecilia Bartoli. Am 18. November singt er die rasanten Arien von Antonio Caldara im Konzerthaus Dortmund. Wir sprachen mit dem 32-Jährigen."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Joanna on 12th November 2010, 16:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "König im Counter-Himmel"   12th November 2010, 16:27

Joanna

Thanks, my dear!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I´l l translate it tomorrow!

Spoiler:

PostSubject: Re: "König im Counter-Himmel"   12th November 2010, 16:46

You're right my dear...this photo was... whistle friends
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "König im Counter-Himmel"   13th November 2010, 21:26

Philippe Jaroussky – the King on the counter- Heaven.

He is considered to be the best countertenor of the world and is the male answer on Cecilia Bartoli. At 18. November in Dortmund starts his Germany- tournee with the arias of A. Caldara.

Q:- Your voice is incomparable, what is the special secret of it?
PhJ:-My voice is quite clear, without a lot vibrato. Countertenor can sound artificial, and the listener hate it. I want to keep the natural sound and work for it already since 12 years with my teacher.

Q:-You´ve sung with the Callas – recordings in your head- voice. Did you always know, that you would like to be an countertenor?
PhJ: - Yes, I liked The Callas but I couldn´t reach her highs. I was an violinist and the high notes were usual for me, but as an violinist I was frustrated as I came to my technical borders. With the voice it was like an game, more direct, I could be much more open. I was very shy, but it changed since I started to sing.

Q: - You like to discover the new repertoire. Caldara wrote 87 operas but no one of them was recorded yet. Why do you like Caldara?
PhJ: - There are a lot of baroque- composer, whose names are known, but not their music.
I never sung Caldara yet. Cecilia Bartoli sung some arias by him on her two last CD´s. He has composed a lot – I could record many CD´s with his music! One must read, read, read....It was quite difficult to choose only 15 arias, I did it by the atmosphere…I was surprised about the high quality of all his operas, you can compare Caldara with Händel. I love the energy, which one get from his music.

Q: - This summer Cecilia Bartoli sung in Dortmund her “Sacrificium” concert and the audience was endless fascinated by the music for castrati. Did you sing with her ( C.B) together ?
PhJ:- Yes, Händel´s “Cesare” in Paris. Cecilia Bartoli is wonderful, such an speaking singer.

Q:-The arias were written for castrati. Can an countertenor make an copy of a castrato – voice?
PhJ:- The castrati saved their child- voices through the hormones change after the surgery, but they had - not like we, countertenors, very big chests. We need women and men to sing castrato – repertoire. Countertenors can give those arias the sweet and clear colour of a child- voice. Women sing often more dramatically.

Q:- Tenors show off with a “high C”. What is yours highest note?
PhJ: -The “ G” over the “high C”…and with a bit practice- the “ B”.

Q:-And the lowest one?
PhJ:- The low “F”. My other voice is a baritone, I work with the both – with the high head- voice and with my speaking-voice, and I want to keep doing it.

Last edited by *JaRoWi1647* on 15th November 2010, 07:55; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Joanna

PostSubject: Re: "König im Counter-Himmel"   13th November 2010, 22:09

Cara!thank you,thank you! flowers
Back to top Go down
tuffy942

PostSubject: Re: "König im Counter-Himmel"   15th November 2010, 00:23

Wonder ful interview, Danke , as always!!I am glad he will keep singing with both his voices. Not many countertenors do that - and exception is Scholl. Philippe knows how and when to do it and it produces an exciting effect on people. Mmmmm kiss
Thanks again dearest JaRoWi!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "König im Counter-Himmel"   Today at 12:07

Back to top Go down

"König im Counter-Himmel"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1