HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog inUsergroups

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !

Share | 

Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin

PostSubject: Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.   13th September 2010, 23:40

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PHILIPPE JAROUSSKY
Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias

Album / Compact Disc
Ordercode: 6488102 Deluxe Editon
Antonio Caldara
Philippe Jaroussky * Concerto Köln * Emmanuelle Haïm

Finally! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
MehdiCaps

PostSubject: Re: Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.   14th September 2010, 16:04

Great!

Added to website, already. I will add the new concert dates later today.
Back to top Go down
http://jaroussky-concerts.perso.sfr.fr/
Corona_88

PostSubject: Re: Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.   14th September 2010, 21:58

AMAZING!!! happy

Back to top Go down
Vandea

PostSubject: Re: Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.   15th September 2010, 12:48

WOW, what great news to enlight this terrible day....

Will definetly buy it...only two month to go....

happy
Back to top Go down
karenpat

PostSubject: Re: Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.   15th September 2010, 13:27

squeee! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.karen-patricia.com
Joanna

PostSubject: Re: Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.   28th September 2010, 17:24

....Inclus livre dance

Fnac offers already from 29 October music

Back to top Go down
tuffy942

PostSubject: Re: Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.   7th October 2010, 00:13

Thank you Joanna!!!Beautiful cover , can't wait! air kiss 1
Back to top Go down
Joanna

PostSubject: Re: Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.   7th October 2010, 12:45

Tuffy
Yesss!coming soon!dance

Back to top Go down
temp

PostSubject: Re: Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.   15th October 2010, 22:25

Here is the UK release information. Still not in Amazon though...

Back to top Go down
karenpat

PostSubject: Re: Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.   16th October 2010, 08:28

I hope EMI will make a "making of" film of this one too and post it on their youtube channel..... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Joanna

PostSubject: Re: Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.   17th October 2010, 22:44

Ladies and Gentlemen...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] !!!!!

shock dance music give heart
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.   17th October 2010, 23:44

Joanna

I expected something like THIS, but................but.............IT IS..........( hold me strong someone)..... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Achille in Sciro" ( the last one) ............Mamma mia! Oh Dio! У меня не хватает восторженных выражений на всех языках, I just miss the words, sorry.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Joanna

PostSubject: Re: Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.   18th October 2010, 00:16

JaRoWi dance
the last one with choir...yesss! inlove .....and "Misero pargoletto"...and this...and next,and next...another marvellous album! I can't wait to listen the whole.. heat swoon
Back to top Go down
karenpat

PostSubject: Re: Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.   18th October 2010, 06:24

I think tracks 9,13 and 15 are my favourites so far [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Vandea

PostSubject: Re: Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.   18th October 2010, 09:13

oh my god! I got goosebumps just by listining to those snippets! It´s amazing, it´s wonderful, it´s beautiful, it´s undescribable inlove give heart heat swoon
Back to top Go down
Morten Sletten

PostSubject: Re: Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.   18th October 2010, 11:33

I just can't wait!!! November will be THE MONTH of the year!!
Both the solo album AND the Vivaldi opera... WOW!!
Back to top Go down
karenpat

PostSubject: Re: Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.   18th October 2010, 15:23

^ Er vi to nordmenn her inne nå? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Morten Sletten

PostSubject: Re: Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.   18th October 2010, 16:39

Yepp!!
Back to top Go down
SJuli

PostSubject: Re: Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.   18th October 2010, 17:28

I'm already in love with track 9!
Back to top Go down
http://napijaroussky.wordpress.com/
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.   18th October 2010, 22:24

SJuli

Oh yes, track 9 , too!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Joanna

PostSubject: Re: Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.   19th October 2010, 20:14

Are You ready.........?????? it's just....just.... surprised

Back to top Go down
Morten Sletten

PostSubject: Re: Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.   19th October 2010, 21:14

BRAVO!! Sublime singing, straight from the heart to OUR hearts! - More, more, more!!
Back to top Go down
Vandea

PostSubject: Re: Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.   19th October 2010, 21:43

It´s excellent! love it! I want it now!
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.   20th October 2010, 00:03

Joanna [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MAEVELOUS !!!!!!!! And an very precious video....

The recording took place in the Paterskirche in Kempen, by the heat of 35 degrees at the first day....The heroic deed for itself - BRAVI everyone!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PostSubject: Re: Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.   26th October 2010, 20:49

I have pre ordered the CD (for the UK)

Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.   29th October 2010, 14:05

PostSubject: Re: Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.   29th October 2010, 19:50

Hello everyone! I've just finished my first listening of the new album and it is really astounding! So much beauty! A fantastic travel through so much beautiful music
which have been left unheard for so much time! Philippe has opened another treasure-
trove for us!! Thank you so much!! Vienna keeps a lot of secrets...
I think he's really outdone himself this time! - I'm just going back to my stereo for a
second spin of the album tonight! A dream come true! - I love it!
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.   29th October 2010, 20:05

Morten Sletten

I´m waiting ( patient [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ) for my CD from Paris.............but I guessed already ( listening to the promo - drops), this will be something VERY special in its beauty and one of the best and most precious treasures yet.

PostSubject: Re: Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.   29th October 2010, 21:16

I couldn´t resist! (still had to wait two weeks until it comes out here in Germany) I bought mine on Itunes, and I will wish the CD as a Xmas gift from my aunt.

Back to the CD or in my case the album!

Still listening to it, but what I already heard gaves me shivers and goosebumps. It´s another astonishing piece of art. Philippe just got a golden hand to discover such precious treasures! Fantastic!
Back to top Go down
karenpat

PostSubject: Re: Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.   29th October 2010, 22:27

Morten, where did you get it? I can't find it on iTunes....
Back to top Go down
Morten Sletten

PostSubject: Re: Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.   29th October 2010, 23:01

It's on sale from next week on... - Tuesday me thinks... Where they sell classical CDs...
I received it as a gift... Be patient! It's absolutely gorgeous!! There is a beautiful passage
where he holds the note without breathing for... - I don't know, but a veeery long time!
- Unbelieveble! And a very hummable melody where he sings accompanied by two recorders. - And the last aria with the choir... - I'm stunned!!
Back to top Go down
karenpat

PostSubject: Re: Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.   30th October 2010, 07:06

Can't wait!! hope it will be on iTunes by Monday..... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I can't rely on "where they sell classical music" when the only offline alternative is Platekompaniet..
Back to top Go down
Morten Sletten

PostSubject: Re: Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.   30th October 2010, 08:14

Karen!
Haven't you heard of the store called "Norsk Musikforlag"? They have a fairly decent selection of Philippe's CDs! They're situated in the middle of Oslo, in Kirkegaten 30.
You really cannot settle for MP3s... The new album has a fantastic layout with a lot of illustrations, a thorough essay on Antonio Caldara's music and his times and work in the imperial city of Vienna.

- Be sure to get the Limited Edition!

Mmmmm....
Back to top Go down
karenpat

PostSubject: Re: Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.   30th October 2010, 08:48

Yeah I've heard of it, but I haven't been there... I used to go to Aktiv Klassisk before it closed down. I'll check it out!
Back to top Go down
Vandea

PostSubject: Re: Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.   30th October 2010, 15:40

karenpat wrote:
Morten, where did you get it? I can't find it on iTunes....

Maybe it´s only out on German Itunes, yet! Cross fingers for you! By the way it comes with a digital booklet.
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.   30th October 2010, 19:35

PostSubject: Re: Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.   30th October 2010, 21:36

Dear Ladies&Gentlemen, have anybody ever cooperated with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and bought anything there? They offer this item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . Buying conditions appear to be rather acceptable, but I have doubts about this shop itself. ))
And, "Deluxe Edition" point - does that mean the abovementioned limited edition or not? Item description doesn't include any details.
Please help! bow
Back to top Go down
Morten Sletten

PostSubject: Re: Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.   30th October 2010, 22:54

Hello there! "prestoclassical" is supposed to be fine, I haven't used it myself, but I have friends who have. Amazon.fr is also good. I've checked the link you give and the barcode
number corresponds with the Limited Edition/Deluxe Edition. It has a booklet of 100 pages.

OK? hello
Back to top Go down
Tezu

PostSubject: Re: Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.   30th October 2010, 23:11

Thank you very-very much! flowers
Back to top Go down
karenpat

PostSubject: Re: Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.   1st November 2010, 06:34

released on Norwegian iTunes today!! downloading as I type... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
MehdiCaps

PostSubject: Re: Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.   2nd November 2010, 19:53

I bought it today (limited edition, of course, but that is all they have, anyway... and they have tons, in my little city's main record store... they rarely have that many copies for a new album, even by a star, even for a Luis Mariano album by Alagna). I guess it was already available last Friday, not sure. I had already heard it online yesterday, but the CD sounds much better on my hi-fi! A great album, indeed.
Back to top Go down
http://jaroussky-concerts.perso.sfr.fr/
Mercè

PostSubject: Re: Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.   2nd November 2010, 23:01

Today I've received the CD of Caldara.

I've heard it three times, but I can't still absorb all this beauty.

I'm invaded, at the same time, by a turbulence by a storm by a great peace... je suis ensorcellée.

I can't say anything else today.
Back to top Go down
tuffy942

PostSubject: Re: Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.   3rd November 2010, 18:38

All I can say is that it is marvelous....I received it on Monday from Amazon fr., the fastest store ever and it is magical. I listen to it continuously in my car and then again while I paint.

Every time I think it is the best ever he comes up with yet another jewel....And after seeing him I remember ...."Si, crudele, parto ma senza cor!" Philippe's singing is almost unreal and yet earthly, full of passion and emotion.

I hope his work and that of Mme Haim's will bring them the applause they deserve and....maybe another Victoires de la Musique award??? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.   4th November 2010, 11:06

I ´d like to say some words about the great work of Concerto Köln, who "carried and supported " Philippe the time of recording ( he told in one German interview), even though the terrible heat and a lot of repeats . The sound of the orchestra is so full, rich and soft as well as the wonderful taste of this - quite different- music. Maestro Caldara has got really dignified reviver here.
In my humble opinion, in some passages I can recognize very unexpected , almost " romantic" harmonies. ( " Tutto fa nocchiero" and "Troppo é insoffribile fiero martir" for example).
I´m still speechless about the phrasing and breathing ( and very sensual sighing ) of Mr. Jaroussky... his voice is so shining bright in the highs , so warm and caressing in the middle register and so convincing and masculine in the lows......and these always breathtaking piani....I´m still overwhelmed by this eternal , but so human and touching beauty.
The complete Masterpiece .
Merci, Danke, Thank you and - Grazie, Maestro Caldara!

PostSubject: Re: Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.   4th November 2010, 18:04

I'm listening to this recording since three days now, and : air kiss 2
It's amazing : the orchestra is sublime and Philippe's voice just comes and charms us.
I especially love track 9 with the violin : i'm always in tears at the end blush
And track twelve : waouhhh !!!!

Well everything is splendid !!

I think we should be grateful to il Signor Caldara for writing such a beautiful music and to Emmanuelle Haïm and il Signor Jaroussky for making these treasures alive : GRAZIE, GRAZIE !!!!!

I can't wait to hear this in live in Paris clapping
Back to top Go down
Tezu

PostSubject: Re: Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.   11th November 2010, 15:01

Can't stop listening to borrowed disk (thanks, my dear generous friend!) in anticipation of my own copy's delivery from UK.
Beautiful beyond any words, divine - just so.
Sensual, rich and pure, sublime openness, intensity, sounds crystal clear and mature in the meantime, not to mention perfect musical taste. Phillippe's usual transparent solar energy, shining like gold-bearing placer, like rainbow.
Wouldn't like to repeat the whole lot of admirations from above, but affirm those. His voice and wonderful artistry raise greater constantly, are there any limits?.. Seems to me like "no".
I'm in love so much it almost hurts. *sighs happily*
Personal applauses to Emmanuelle Haïm, 'course, she's marvellous.

almirena
Quote :
I can't wait to hear this in live in Paris
Lucky you, I'm jealous. )))
Back to top Go down
almirena

PostSubject: Re: Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.   11th November 2010, 15:39

Tezu,

Don't be jealous !! I'll think about you and will send some report !!
Back to top Go down
Balletlover

PostSubject: Re: Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.   13th November 2010, 10:41

I just bought the CD. I could'nt wait...
There is something definitely magic about it.
Each time I listen to it, I like it more give heart
The booklet which comes with the CD is also very well done, especially for those, like me, who know very little about this musical period.
Back to top Go down
maryvonne

PostSubject: Re: Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.   13th November 2010, 18:14

dont forget !!! in Paris the 1er, the11th, the 17th, 2€ will be donated to the IRIS's association when you buy a CD, keep your money until december and buy buy a lot of CD
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.   13th November 2010, 22:43

Dear Maryvonne!

I do NOT forget! I´ll by my CD then in Paris, on 11th or 17th !
Thank you!!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here the first review from Germany:

PostSubject: Re: Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.   Today at 16:33

Back to top Go down

Caldara in Vienna - Forgotten Castrato Arias.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next